Last post wins

Why are you angry with me Volt? I mean almost everypony here is, but I'm not entirely sure as to your situation.

*tucks the video under Penumbra's sleeping form*

v_v

If everypony here is, why would my person matter any more than them?

I feel like I'm answering only to cater your curiosity.

But fine, I'm angry because when I've asked you for an advice, you strictly kept ignoring my words. Continuously. And it was, and is, concerning my acquaintance with the LPW thread/crew, which, undeniably, you're a part of. Moreover because you were the first one I got to know better. I mean... all of you in there >.>'

Oh, see I followed that conversation for a long while but you didn't mention me until the end, so I stopped paying attention. Your cutie mark you say? I'd have to think on it, as you've changed a few times since I've known you.

Changed...? No. No. This is... unacceptable... I've noticed it myself, but when others notice this... It's really grim.

On the other hoof, look who's talking ;D?

Still... you're right. I shall undertake steps leading me to regaining my unique personality. LPW influenced me...

when I see a planet, un-touched by war.. with streaming rivers, beautiful thick and lush forest... ARGH I JUST WANT TO NUKE THE CRAP OUT OF IT!

now thats aside.... hmmmm *gives Volt a tophat*

there you go +20% SWAG, that should give you some kind of unique ness, *puts on +100% swag monocle himself*

Well hello Karn! And yes Volt, I'm very mutable. But I've always been such, so in constantly changing I've never really changed at all now have I?

Neither way, I'd be honored to give Aria as much time as she needs... following a common sense, naturally... to form up a response. But I'd also be glad if she stated what changes occurred in my humble persona.

The very expression of my gratitude could accidentally materialize into physical shape if I'd be able to earn an answer to this question.

there you go +20% SWAG, that should give you some kind of unique ness

Well hello Karn! And yes Volt, I'm very mutable. But I've always been such, so in constantly changing I've never really changed at all now have I?

Naturally, to some extent. I do recall you've mentioned both already. The issue of your mutability along with the ironic fact of remaining the same by constantly changing. My memory does not fail me yet.

*Pokes Davroth in shoulders behind his back*

I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere!

*Pulls out a needle and pierces it through balloon with my effigy*

Better luck next time!

*Twists away, like he did last summer*