Last post wins

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-how-bout-no.jpg

>:l I've posted that in fav pics just few days ago >:l Explain yourself, Fawkes!~

Also, I express deep concern with fact that I've missed appearance of MLPTales in here just like that. I should have been here :/

Furthermore, Angie, what's with the pipe .-.? It went missing in vast depths of your imagination?

Last but not least, hello everypony again. My intentions included a vast variety of different responses to various posts, found on last three pages. Unfortunately 0 notifications sucked out vital energies from my persona...

What is going on......

I log on and immediately get hit with a sexy Angie, and then find out that a mod stayed for more then three posts.

The world has gone mad! The end is nigh!

MLPT played a joke by locking the thread and I'm doing avatars for everyone. That angie avatar is from me.

.-. I've found a picture... and it somehow reminded me of Aria.

Gotta have to show it when she appears. Those visions will follow me eternally now. I regret finding it in the first place.

Micro, Sulvy~ ... ...No "Hi" to you then >:l !

I was drawing and having my break feast.

*Is jealous*

Anyway, should I? I'm not sure. If you really have no better things to do, I won't refuse. Although it would be more like a quest of vanity.

*Is jealous*

Anyway, should I? I'm not sure. If you really have no better things to do, I won't refuse. Although it would be more like a quest of vanity.

I got stuff to do I am in a course. I am just giving something to the community and my friends, If you don't have a ponysona, would you like me to make you one?

On 4/21/2012 at 3:24 AM, Villefort said:

>:l I've posted that in fav pics just few days ago >:l Explain yourself, Fawkes!~

Furthermore, Angie, what's with the pipe .-.? It went missing in vast depths of your imagination?

that picture has been around since Angie was a new member .–.

and I don't know what's up with the pipe. I was hoping you could explain. I still have time to make it something else

Lets converse, perhaps. It's quite nice offer, although question arises. How do you imagine it? Eventually, I'll agree. You don't simply turn your backs to free gifts, especially from friends ;D

As for the pipe, Aria agreed it's much Volt like. Although I still have that feeling that something is missing there... But pipe is fine. Just, not the steel one...

And she still didn't explain what she meant on the other hoof, by saying this >:l

My head hurts... I need drugs.

Nopony else comment on pipe though. But let it stay.

Lets converse, perhaps. It's quite nice offer, although question arises. How do you imagine it? Eventually, I'll agree. You don't simply turn your backs to free gifts, especially from friends ;D

I guess the first thing I would need to know is do you want it a boy or girl, I could simply make it what I think entails you as a character in pony form. Will I say what that would be...no..ruins the excitement in the reveal.

Sure. I plan to make a montage of al the avatar and post it as my first gallery subject. Seems like the best thing..I started in the LPW gateway, I made my friends here and got closer to the community here first so its only fair I post on the website the first thing I became a part of in that website.

I guess the first thing I would need to know is do you want it a boy or girl, I could simply make it what I think entails you as a character in pony form. Will I say what that would be...no..ruins the excitement in the reveal.

Stallion. I feel at least uneasy being presented as opposite gender. Guess that's why all my OC's are stallions.

?

Classic pipe is perfect. And fact Angie doesn't know everything about me, is also perfect. What would world be like if we knew all about ourselves?

Stallion. I feel at least uneasy being presented as opposite gender. Guess that's why all my OC's are stallions.

Classic pipe is perfect. And fact Angie doesn't know everything about me, is also perfect. What would world be like if we knew all about ourselves?

Goctha buddie!

My plans for nearest future don't contain watching the stream.

This will remain sustained, as the reason behind this decision is awful streaming quality on my net.

Therefore, I'll wait for an upload on various hosts. Most probably, Dailymotion.