Last post wins

mm, I find LPW to be busy on days when I'm around or when I have no way of accessing it for reasons other than school

that means summer is looking to be good as I'll either be here or not here the whole time

ROSEWIND

I saw your avi the other day, and I was like "who's this new kid?"

then I saw that they had one MILLION posts, and I was like "zomg, dat's ROSEWIND"

I thought you were a male serious debater for all of fifteen minutes

then I was like "maybe rosewind will come back to LPW so I can tell her this unimportant story"

AND THEN YOU CAME BACK :^D

Changeling of Order: This day is going to be perfect, the kind of day of which I've dreamed since I was small, everypony will gather round, say I look lovely in my suit, what they don't know is that I have fooled them all!

Myself: This day was going to be perfect, the kind of day of which I've dreamed since I was small, but instead of having cake, with all my friends to celebrate, my wedding bells, they may not ring for me at all!

Changeling of Order: I could care less about the suit, I won't partake in any cake! Vows? Well, I'll be lying when I say, that through any kind of weather, I'll want us to be together, the truth is I don't care for her at all! No, I do not love the bride, my love for her, I have lied! But I still want her to be all mine!

Myself: Must escape before it's too late, find a way to save the day! Hope? I'd be lying if I say, that I don't fear that I may lose her, to one who wants to use her, not care for her, love her, and cherish her each day! For I also love the bride, all my thoughts, she does biiind! Oh, Solaria, I'll be there very soon!

(A bit of a musical break)

Changeling of Order: Finally the moment has arrived, for me, to be, one lucky groom!

Princess Cadence: Oh, the wedding, we won't make! She'll end up marrying a fake! Solaria will be--

Changeling of Order: Mine! All mine! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

AND THIS IS HOW THE FUTURE WILL GO

My damned Changeling Spy will rebel against me and try to ruin my wedding day :/

EITHER THAT OR THE FARSEER I WENT TO IS A SHAM.

Found some time to watch the wedding at last.

Fskjdghdvsakrjthsvbkrfyhabfhjgfkajsdbnakrjthiasdhfkjsdfgb. AFGKJG!!

Thank you for you attention.

Edit: A terrible feeling is flowing through me. It seems as my perception of Rarity being best pony is endangered. Heavily.