Last post wins

NOE >:l

cmark_username.png

you're doing it wrong D:

the LPW is far too big, you aren't allowed any letters other than LPW, and your file name is cmark_username.png, not cmark_noedigjk471.png

and do you REALLY think a LPW book is what represents you? :l

• Like 1

Angie has been working on cutiemarks

she just has to do imagination and micro, then she's done :3

although, I'm not sure if micro can have microchip :c

so all I'm doing today is imagination, then I'm done for now :3

NOE >:l

cmark_username.png

you're doing it wrong D:

the LPW is far too big, you aren't allowed any letters other than LPW, and your file name is cmark_username.png, not cmark_noedigjk471.png

and do you REALLY think a LPW book is what represents you? :l

Oooooh.(To that cmark_noedigjk471)

And no, it doesn't represent me, its rather a history book of LPW.

My signature in the little double N, that's what represents me.

And do I have to make the LPW small? Seriously, I like it how it is.

How about this?

cmark_noedigjk471.png

we're not supposed to have any letters on it at all. we're lucky to even be allowed to have the LPW on it. and it's supposed to represent you specifically. a LPW history book represents everyone, not you (not that artax would know that XD).

but yes, that's about the right size for the LPW now :3

anyways, I'm done everyone's marks that I know what I'm supposed to do

cmark_frosty.png?t=1336233419cmark_appliance.png?t=1336235113cmark_penumbra.png?t=1336242052cmark_solaria.png?t=1336243154cmark_silverswirl.png?t=1336243868cmark_imagination.png?t=1336244741cmark_renamethis2.png?t=1336233420cmark_renamethis.png?t=1336233420

I wasn't sure what noah would like more, so I made him two. they both have the wrong file name since I can only have one with the right file name at a time. everyone else has the right file name, I'm pretty sure.

• Like 1

we're not supposed to have any letters on it at all. we're lucky to even be allowed to have the LPW on it. and it's supposed to represent you specifically. a LPW history book represents everyone, not you (not that artax would know that XD).

but yes, that's about the right size for the LPW now :3

anyways, I'm done everyone's marks that I know what I'm supposed to do

cmark_frosty.png?t=1336233419cmark_appliance.png?t=1336235113cmark_penumbra.png?t=1336242052cmark_solaria.png?t=1336243154cmark_silverswirl.png?t=1336243868cmark_imagination.png?t=1336244741cmark_renamethis2.png?t=1336233420cmark_renamethis.png?t=1336233420

I wasn't sure what noah would like more, so I made him two. they both have the wrong file name since I can only have one with the right file name at a time. everyone else has the right file name, I'm pretty sure.

Say, I forgot what you were going to draw for me. I've rarely been in anyone else's drawings.

In fact, it was only once by Sulvuss. His quick drawing of me was cool.

ninja'd :l

I'm not doing another big drawing for a while, but I can make a noe sketchie sketch :3 after my sketchie sketch that I gotta make for rocky

Wouldn't it make more sense for a solar eclipse to have the dark part in the middle? :I

that's what I thought too, but it looked nicer this way, in my opinion at least :^P if Aria would like it the other way, or if she wants something different, I'll change it for her

never mind, you got your mark already XD

Okay I'll go easy on you....

Maybe just you and me.

I'm flying extremely fast while you're holding onto me for dear life(And you're also smiling broadly at it too) on my left leg.

:P

Do I get one, angie?

:-o

hm hm, I can make one for you, but I'll have to leave it to the higher ups to decide if you get a LPW on it o)3) what would you want as a mark?

Okay I'll go easy on you....

Maybe just me and you.

I'm flying extremely fast while you're holding onto me for dear life(And you're also smiling broadly at it too) on my left leg.

:P

.−.

maybe, noe. maybe.

*goes off to draw something completely different*

hm hm, I can make one for you, but I'll have to leave it to the higher ups to decide if you get a LPW on it o)3) what would you want as a mark?

Frankly, I just wanted Cobalt's cutie mark, but I can't photoshop it out of the artz Emerald gave me cause I suck at that stuff. :D

.−.

maybe, noe. maybe.

*goes off to draw something completely different*

Fair enough.

It wasn't mean or anything, just fun.