Last post wins

I can make Appy something different if she doesn't want toaster, but Appy wasn't around for me to ask, so I just went with the obvious thing o)3)

cmark_appliance.png?t=1336235113

Naw, man, I'm just happy to get something at all. Thank you very much. ^^ It's adorable.

Hi Appy!

hullo

Mm. I cannot blame you for that. When will all this testing subside, anyway?

Also, if you check your handy-dandy Pm box once you finish reading this, I made a sort of memento for when all of this horrid testing subsides and we can mine and craft again <: D

Come Friday, I'm a free bird.

actually, wait..

My Summer A college courses start tomorrow. I'll still be testing in June, lol. but I will have time to craft mines after Friday, I believe. <3

Come Friday, I'm a free bird.

actually, wait..

My Summer A college courses start tomorrow. I'll still be testing in June, lol. but I will have time to craft mines after Friday, I believe. <3

Beautiful day! Providing of course I can manage some internet for myself. I have a mountain of wood that needs packing. It could have been finished over two weeks ago, but fo realz, you know me (:3

Beautiful day! Providing of course I can manage some internet for myself. I have a mountain of wood that needs packing. It could have been finished over two weeks ago, but fo realz, you know me (:3

Yes, yes I do. XD

Well, I'll be getting off now, okay? Work to do.

I need to study Arabic architecture (mosques and junk) and Post-Modernist works.

Buh-bye :c

also

Angie

I just put the image in the Cutie Mark thread?

When the laws of physics said 'meh,' and introduced you to a land where no one can tell you what to do, or where to go. Where the adventure was your's :L

The adventure

is mine.

hmm..

Oh, speaking of physics. Aced a quiz for it. Thank goodness. >_<

Also, Minecrafting would be LOVELY SS. Do you play often? What kind of creations have you recently built?

Well the multiplayer server I put the most time in reset and I got mad and stopped playing because 2 statues I made without flymod were lost to it. I built a Bubblen Statue and a Super Mushroom. Those were my most recent creations.