Last post wins

wait, I was thinking of a completely different picture XD

actually, I think she changed the link :l

now it's a picture of quicklime and lemon sparkle

Ugh. Sleep with contacts in, lights on, TV blaring. Leave ID and all my cards/cash at home when my car desperately needs gas. Good morning to me.

• Like 1

And a fantastic chance to get worse ;P Here's to hoping I can make it home. Going to need to shut everything but the engine off to hopefully get the best gas mileage I can. Not like my air conditioning works when I want it to anyway.

And a fantastic chance to get worse ;P Here's to hoping I can make it home. Going to need to shut everything but the engine off to hopefully get the best gas mileage I can. Not like my air conditioning works when I want it to anyway.

You want the AC off?

Okay! *turns heater to full blast*

I got a reputation going round, I ain't never been the kind to back down... I’ve thrown a punch or two and gave a few black eyes, but Jack Daniels kicked my ass again last night.

Yeah I hang in pretty good for a round or two, but it don’t fight fair like daddy taught me too. Her memory turned my head and then he snuck up from behind, Jack Daniels kicked my ass again last night.

I always thought this heart was made of steel and bulletproof, but the memory of her taillights fading breaks it right in two. Every superman has got his kryptonite, Jack Daniels kicked my ass again last night.

You want the AC off?

Okay! *turns heater to full blast*

Urgh. The only time I like the heater is in the dead of winter. Even then I'll opt for blankets or a fire unless I'm in the car.

So... is that GMT+ thread like LPW for the IRC crowd? Dont they have like... IRC? And I'm pretty sure most ponies around the site dislike our little community's server load. Obvious solution is to make a version for insomniacs and people without schedules.