Last post wins

I would like to state, I was fangirling until Guy showed up at the end. T_T

I fangirl squeal for Guy. He's the manliest man to ever manhandle those eyebrows. He even has Might in his name!

You can't deny fuzzy eyebrows!

Also hi everypony!

Sunshine sunshine ladybugs awake!

I indeed diddly did, Sulvuss my dear chap.

I do believe I Liked it.

Twas quite fantastic!

I loved the faces and all the little activities everyone wush doin /)^3^(

Can't wait to see the 3,000 page picture :'3

I indeed diddly did, Sulvuss my dear chap.

I do believe I Liked it.

Twas quite fantastic!

I loved the faces and all the little activities everyone wush doin /)^3^(

Can't wait to see the 3,000 page picture :'3

Knew I was going to offer to do it before I even hinted at it.

No one is better than Guy.

No. One.

Nope. Can't look an enemy in the eyes because of their hypnotic powers? Better watch their feet instead and still win. Lose a bet? 500 laps around the city on your hands. Don't have crazy super powers like everyone else? That's ok, harness your inner strength at the risk of your life to beat them anyway.

Nope. Can't look an enemy in the eyes because of their hypnotic powers? Better watch their feet instead and still win. Lose a bet? 500 laps around the city on your hands. Don't have crazy super powers like everyone else? That's ok, harness your inner strength at the risk of your life to beat them anyway.

Don't forget the fifty times he fights Kisame and wins.

Don't forget the fifty times he fights Kisame and wins.

Kisame is creepy... Him and his sword. But I need to stop now. I've already been more forthcoming with my gamer side, if I allow myself to anime freak out I'll just be plain weird. Anime and games do not compute with hawt and sexeh. Time to reply to all those Cadance RPs!

*wiggles and flexes hooves*

Go time.

I fangirl squeal for Guy. He's the manliest man to ever manhandle those eyebrows. He even has Might in his name!

Sunshine sunshine ladybugs awake!

Clap your hooves and do a little shake!

Guy is okay -- I had a thing for Deidara (and Hidan a little cause he ran around shirtless pretty much)...

Clap your hooves and do a little shake!

Guy is okay -- I had a thing for Deidara (and Hidan a little cause he ran around shirtless pretty much)...

I couldn't get past those random mouths. It was just too gross. Hidan was admittedly pretty manly. And a jerk. Working on more Cadance/Pumpkin shenanigans as we speak!

Uhhh... More or less...

... But... You will not being eating me. Because it is uncivilized and gross. I don't want to be eaten anyways.

So, no cookies for Aria. :P