Last post wins

Aerosmith can really rock out hard. "Rag Doll" and "Dude Looks Like A Lady" are my favorites. Oh... and "Love In An Elevator". :P

Ah, Motley Crue... they did that song "Dr. Feel Good".. I like that one.

I just figured out my older brother like Sixx:A.M. :P

Rag Doll = Dat Slide Guitar. <3

Also, if you have some time, I'd totally listen to more Motley Crue, good stuff.

Chocolate with cookie? :^D

I MAKE THOSE

THEY'RE SO GOOD

BUT MOM GETS MAD WHEN I DO THAT SO I'M NOT ALLOWED TO ANYMORE D':

not that I was allowed to bake in the first place o)3)

I kinda wanna make an ask tumblr this summer

or maybe just an ask topic

but maybe a tumblr

and all the art will be scribble Angie o)3)

Canterlot will help me get started, maybe .−.

but I also wanna catch up on two years worth of podcasts, read my 30 unread books, finish requests, go to disney world and waste time this summer. dunno if I'll have time for ask tumblr o)3)

don't you hate it when...

you're alone in the bathroom after a shower, with nothing but a towel on, and the wind is blowing so hard that all four of the walls start shaking? x_x

don't you hate it when...

you're alone in the bathroom after a shower, with nothing but a towel on, and the wind is blowing so hard that all four of the walls start shaking? x_x

I can't say I've ever had that happen. I did have something almost the same though. The shacking of my bathroom was from an earthquake. Yay for living on a fault line.

Angie lives in the windy city of the North. there are often days when the pathetically weak (such as myself) have to work as hard as they can to open doors against the wind

I always thought that was the norm in most places, but people seem to tell me otherwise o)3)