Ne me quitte pas

I won't

Cuz if you folks don't toast

And if you don't toast

Then you're no friends of mine~

There we go, I knew you would get it

well

I'm off

going to finish the Fellowship of the Rings when my brother gets home, and it's already two so I should sleep because I haven't gotten so much of it in weeks

XD

oh

happy birthday

*curls toast up into party hat

whoo-whoo

Well then.

Happy Birthday Frosty!

Now for a message to everyone in the tread:

This is a singing telegram

I hope you read it well

You're invited to come and hang out

forget your standard hell.

Frosty's aged another year today

So lets all celebrate

We'll sit around drinking tea

And forget all of our hate

There will be several monologues

An epic fight or two

Of course you couldn't expect less

Here in L. P. W.

I do hope every one can come

The entire ragtag crew

We'll make this birthday a big bash

Better then any Frosty knew!

So...Awesome... you sir deserve some cake!

I once woke up after 2 hours of sleep, more energized than I've ever been

For once, yep. Since your organism probably didn't manage to shut down completely yet, so when you woke up, you were still working on the efficiency of the day before. Though short nap revitalized you for nearest moment. But if you continued, you'd be surprised how things would change the next day...

Aria is a weak pony sometimes :scream:

Tee-heee... You shouldn't be writing this when I'm on watch, Aria. Although, I still must take into consideration how elusive you happen to be sometimes.

Still... *Evil grin*

Out of the Mane 6, which one do you ponies think has the best voice, singing wise?

Damnit, Ashton. That's like one of hardest questions I'm asking myself lately.

Let's make a list, shall we?

Twilight: I'm enjoying her voice, although it seems quite common. Just like all those various songs you stumble across and think: Nice, but not what I'm searching for.

Rainbow: Nope. She doesn't appeal to me at all somehow. Finding a pet song is liked by me in 70% because of Fluttershy.

Pinkie: I'm not a fan of high pitch, but... She's fine. As far as I'm not Pinkie-type, I find it quite fine to be listening to her.

Rarity: At first, she was my favorite singer. But with time, when I've listened a bit more to her songs/parts, I've found something disturbing in voice modulation. Like it was... completely forced. But I still enjoy listening to her.

Fluttershy: This is nearly a jackpot. Calm and melodic, really peaceful. I simply love her singing, just makes me smile along hearing that voice.

Applejack: She ain't singing quite much to be honest... and I'd murder for her solo! She's probably the voice I'm expecting most to hear, due to the accent I don't hear on daily basis. Unfortunately, I simply have to wait for this to happen.

So, it would go like: FS, AJ, R, TS, PP, RD. (Shortcuts win >:l)

Morning everypony.