Last post wins

the thing in that thing under the thing says welcome, and my mommy says to say thank you when that happens. also, congratulations for agreeing to have done something without knowing what it was. i could have thanked you for taking all of the cookies, and you would have been responsible because you hinted at the fact that you did what i thanked you for. that makes sense, right?

the thing in that thing under the thing says welcome, and my mommy says to say thank you when that happens. also, congratulations for agreeing to have done something without knowing what it was. i could have thanked you for taking all of the cookies, and you would have been responsible because you hinted at the fact that you did what i thanked you for. that makes sense, right?

I DID take all the cookies though.

And then I ate all of them.

I thought that WAS what you were thanking me for :I

You should've come to that part in our history already.

It was certainly before page 100.

YOU'RE NOT EVEN REALLY READING, ARE YOU? >:I

You're just...

YOU'RE JUST A...

Funny enough, after a while, it starts to sound like "BIG, FAT PONY!" :'3

i vaguely remember that. i was distracted by your two civil wars, marriage, trip to candy mountain, really big boring writing conversation... what did i miss other than general spam...Oh, sulvus i belive started loving everypony, there was an evil throne... and there was a C A T that got reallly annoying, but people have referenced that its gone...thankfully. just got through a bunch of sillent hill crud. but somepony keeps trying to bring it up. pg. 315. what now!

I love you, Fawkes! Though truthfully, your name reminds me of that phoenix from Harry Potter instead of a spinny Wonka-pony.

YEAH, WELL...

This is the firsterest time you've ever acknowledged Fawkes... ;_;

And Fawkes IS part phoenix~ :'3

its not racism if the hated on race just sucks in general...

...wut?

Yes it is xD

Also, your FACE sucks >:I

Whhhhhhhhat?! That's a dirty lie! :-o

Is nooooooooooot! >':

Fawkes has even QUOTED Rosie and she STILL ignored him.

Fawkes has spent many a lonely night, contemplating between sobs just what he might have done to earn Rosie's disdain >: