Last post wins

Why wouldn't I is the better question <3

I do have some continuity in my posts. From thinking about Ganondorf I went back to amusing thoughts about Nigel Thornberry, then wondered if anyone had mashed them together. Sad thing is most of those meme people who do those things never actually watched the Wild Thornberrys series or movie, and thus missed out on the true magic of Nigel.

i missed out on the true magic of nigel... i always thought he was kind of annoying... i have a question for you. if you have time to randomly google things, what do you DO during the day that? and Ganondorf changes...a lot...

I do everything and nothing my dear pony.

Also, I would totally help tie ponies down and make them squiggle if I didn't feel so terrible. So I'll just watch for now.

Ya know the best way to make ponies not feel terrible?

You give them gifts,

And Penumbra has got one for you.

For assistance and such.

He'll give it to ya later.

<--- Is the Krillin of LPW.

Destructo Disk! It can cut through anything! Except beyond the first few episodes it can't...

*uses as a low-grade pizza cutter*

So... That make me a sandwich joke. If somepony tells me to stop what I'm doing and get back in the kitchen to make them a sammich, if I hand them a moldy sandwich that I've kept in my pocket for weeks for just such an occasion would this be acceptable? Or my pack maybe, then it could smell faintly of mints and body oils.

1. vore

Short for "voraphilia" or "vorarephilia": a fetish in which one fantasizes about being eaten alive or eating another creature alive (sometimes known as phagophilia). The most common type of vore is "soft vore", being swallowed or swallowing whole with no bloodshed.

Oh Davvy.

So innocent~ :'3

It's okay to be into vore.

We still accept you for who you are~ <3

BUT MINE TEA TRAY PONY, FEAST ON YOU SHALL NOT.

Try uhm... mmmm... Sulvuss.

YEAH. Try Sulvuss.

I bet he tastes like all SORTS of fun things~ :'3

ALSO HOW COMES THE LPW CHARACTER APP?