Last post wins

it's at the top and the bottom of the page next to the PREV button o)3)

on this page it says "Page 2249 of 2249"

ooh, i thought you meant it was MEANT for searching, like some kind of searcing thingy! not that! ur not helpful. not as much as the wittle grey pegasus person (hugs tighter)

ooh, i thought you meant it was MEANT for searching, like some kind of searcing thingy! not that! ur not helpful. not as much as the wittle grey pegasus person (hugs tighter)

what are you talking about? o)3) did you click it?

The king and his men stole the queen from her bed, and bound her in her bones.

The seas be ours, and by the powers; where we will, we'll roam.Yo ho, haul together, hoist the colors high. Heave ho, thieves and beggars; never say we die.

Now some have died, and some are alive; and others sail on the sea. With the keys to the cage and the devil to pay, we lay to the fiddler's green. Yo ho all together, hoist the colors high. Hieve ho, thieves and beggars; never shall we die.

The bell has been raised from it's watery grave, hear it's sepulchral tone. A call to all; pay heed the squall, and turn your sails to home. Yo ho, haul together, hoist the colors high. Heave ho, thieves and beggars; never say we die.

Yo ho, all together, hoist the colors high. Haeve ho, thieves and beggars; never shall we die.

The king and his men stole the queen from her bed, and bound her in her bones. The seas be ours, and by the powers; where we will; we'll roam.

It would be unwise for Peggly to obey such an order, and equally unwise for you not to belay it Tyler. I rarely, rarely truly cry. And when I do it's heartbreaking <3

So for the sake of your own vital organ, don't do it mane.