Last post wins

Your mouth grows fur and then gems and jewelry materialize near you repeatedly.

I am okay with that! I can pretend it's just an extremely shaggy beard and put on an eye patch.

Found this on Youtube

E3! E3! REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE RUNNING OVER PEOPLE!

So I just noticed that some of my pictures got removed from my filehost, so if any of those old links are dead, feel free to contact me so I can reupload it.

Also, those of you of age... I put a new picture into the 18+ section, in the "Beyond Implication"-thread.. Feel free to take a look.. (again, if you are of age..)

Nice! I like it! I think you've seen what I've made, right?

Nice! I like it! I think you've seen what I've made, right?

Thanks so much, Rose. :D

Big Mac in a speedo, was it? Yes I did. Nice work. Are you planning on more? (I know I do..)

I put a latex wearing Celestia in that thread as well. I'm not sure if you are aware. ^^;

So, what do you call a fish with no eyes?

A Fsh!

Aha! You have remained unmentioned until now, but I saw you. I enjoyed your joke ;) You've also participated in my silly typing thread! For all this, I like you. <3

Thanks so much, Rose. :D

Big Mac in a speedo, was it? Yes I did. Nice work. Are you planning on more? (I know I do..)

I put a latex wearing Celestia in that thread as well. I'm not sure if you are aware. ^^;

I did Luna too, a page before that, Davvy! More? I dunno!

Aria! *hugs* My favorite foalsitter! Carrot is giving Cad flowers -- I hope Mrs. Cup Cake doesn't find out!

solaria likes thebluemage.

I LOVE thebluemage :D

Excellent! I'm all about the love.

I did Luna too, a page before that, Davvy! More? I dunno!

Aria! *hugs* My favorite foalsitter! Carrot is giving Cad flowers -- I hope Mrs. Cup Cake doesn't find out!

*bigger hugs!*

No pony can resist teh lurv magikz around mah Cadance. Also, I'm trying to toy with an idea for another roleplay with her when one of my currents finishes up. Something about the temptation she quelled when she was younger, where darker thoughts led her to wonder just how much she could influence other ponies with her power.

Okay, it seems that: I've opened my browser. I entered Canterlot (by default as it's Opera), went into LPW, and froze.

Basically, my whole presence here right NOW could be belittled to a single image I once used already for fun. Now I use it with serious intentions:

scootalooinatree.jpg

Stupid image disappearing...