Last post wins

You can get a limited edtion 'Penby-pal' Penumbra brand Penumbra plush toy.

It keeps all the monsters the the real Penumbra might throw at you away.

Only 500 exist and Appy owns 21 of them.

*sneaks up on Pen-Pen*

surprise butts

cuddles

already mastered realistic porpotions...the clothing and body are simple, their meant to seem stiff because their pretty much largely built of squares. It meant to be a mix of these two, the idea is that they are overly simple(look at my pictures in my native style and not in this new style of someone elses I'm using):

-Link link to an example of the style I'm using(http://backseatgamers.smackjeeves.com/ http://penny-arcade....omic/2012/05/28

and scott pilgrim: http://www.scottpilg...php?id=previews

unless your trying to hint at something different I didn't receive.

I think these look bader though they require strong stylings/effects around them to bring the simple charm of it to live-lots of whacky colours, anime facial expressions kind of deal-so they don't look nearly half as good as they could right now.

I hate to break it to you sulvie, but you're FAR from mastering realistic proportions o)3) and by "stiff", I mean the drawings don't flow nicely. it seems unnatural, if you get what I mean

sorry for being blunt XP

I hate to break it to you sulvie, but you're FAR from mastering realistic proportions o)3) and by "stiff", I mean the drawings don't flow nicely. it seems unnatural, if you get what I mean

sorry for being blunt XP

Go back, look at my old drawings. These are proportion correctly. Flow, true these drawing are lacking but they are my first attempt at a totally different style shifting away from my dramatic detailed looks of the past. The face are at different size but those are face sheets, they are there simply for the fact of experimenting with expressions. If you mean how the body are different to the faces expected sizes, their meant to look like that. I get what your saying though. I do need to practice the style and make it more organic still. I need to grasp the atmosphere of the style instead of just drawing it which takes a lot of practice.

Go back, look at my old drawings. These are proportion correctly. Flow, true these drawing are lacking but they are my first attempt at a totally different style shifting away from my dramatic detailed looks of the past. The face are at different size but those are face sheets, they are there simply for the fact of experimenting with expressions. If you mean how the body are different to the faces expected sizes, their meant to look like that. I get what your saying though. I do need to practice the style and make it more organic still. I need to grasp the atmosphere of the style instead of just drawing it which takes a lot of practice.

sorry sulvie, but I can tell you as a fact that your art isn't properly proportioned. it's close, getting there, but not quite :l proportions are tricky and even the best of the best still have troubles with them.

im sorry for interrupting. has anybody here ever known someone suicidal?

my cousin, my uncle, my best friend, myself :I several years ago

i played a forum game once and i posted that was slightly NSFW well it had a word that made it NSFW well i knew i would get in trouble and when i did i acknowledged it and poof it disappeared.

are you sure? :l that sounds like exactly what I did, and I still have two. look under your avi. acknowledging is just to prove that you're aware you have one

sorry sulvie, but I can tell you as a fact that your art isn't properly proportioned. it's close, getting there, but not quite :l proportions are tricky and even the best of the best still have troubles with them.

I don't see it. Next time I'll make sure to look at it extra hard before finishing a cover request.

I'm not being defensive or brushing you off by the way. I honestly don't see it and none of my art teacher ever told me about this. Perhaps I'll ask them specifically if my proportion look exact next time I see them(I am listening though, I wouldn't ask you just to ignore what you say). I agree though...when I do mess proportion...I REALLY mess them up. Thanks for the feedback by the way. I'll be back later with some more stylized/practice stuff. Everything kind of in mating phase anyway because I'm trying to mesh these style together.

Wish me luck, My sweet white rose of the milky waves.