Last post wins

blerp blerp blerp

should it really feel like a kick in the gut if a friendest friend says they hate the song that you think describes you very well? :l

blerp blerp blerp

should it really feel like a kick in the gut if a friendest friend says they hate the song that you think describes you very well? :l

Noop! Because different people have different tastes! They like you for who you are, not what music you listen to. :)

is it not possible to work that into the RP somehow? .-. like, something or something happens that makes Angie a squid? I'm not sure how RP works XP especially not crossover RP

Okay!

About to show you guys my new drawing(To Tyler: Again.).

beachside_sunset_by_noedigjk471-d522krf.png

Looking good. I got to go out in a sec but I'll talk about it later.

Gif incomming-

funstuff.gif

I'm thinking of doing more of him doing various things. I'm not sure though, mostly because of the model isn't that cool looking.

is it not possible to work that into the RP somehow? .-. like, something or something happens that makes Angie a squid? I'm not sure how RP works XP especially not crossover RP

Well, Sulvuss become infected with his dark side and is reduced to a mortal who trying to find his own path to spirit hood again-not much detail as to why, show it in RP I guess-so really with all this magic and god like energy around there no reason you can't be anything.

Rosie~ needing luck? Haha, amusing, who'd believe that?

Anyway, it's not like I have something against AB. She's... fine. I'm completely neutral to her. Naturally, I could feel proud under her banner, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't feel even more proud under different banner. Therefore, why is Rosie~ trying to succumb me to Apple Bloom ._.?

Ninja-troll-Noe! I saw that earlier. Thankfully I don't have to hang myself on a Fluttershy :D But jokes aside, "Me Gusta".

Edit: Pokes brain: "Wake up and start working already..."