Last post wins

you should try and find an interesting way to mold the MLP and Dragon Age storylines together, like in FoE

Trust me when I say I am trying, but this isn't simple.

The only characters that would fit into the series would be Luna (Yay for nightmare moon!), Discord, and Celestia, since no one else is alive yet.

Soo, if you had to guess, and I know you don't, but let's just entertain that thought for a moment, what do you think the mane 6 ponies taste like? : D

Here's my tentative lineup:

Twilight Sparkle - Huckleberry cake, with a blackberry mousse filling dotted with chocolate-coated fizzy candy. The chocolate would act as a barrier so when you're eating the thing, it bubbles and pops in your mouth like magic! Dark purple swiss buttercream with a streak of pink and starry sprinkles.

Applejack - Apple cake dotted with dried apples that were soaked in whiskey; light red buttercream apple-brandy frosting with apple sprinkles. Yeehaw!

Fluttershy - Lemon angel food cake with a filling of green minty mousse; strawberry whipped cream frosting and butterfly sprinkles.

Rainbow Dash - Mocha-berry rainbow cake all swirled together, of course; tri-colored swirled buttercream frosting with little lightning bolt sprinkles; a white border of piped white chocolate clouds 'round the side.

Rarity - French vanilla cake with a luscious chocolate gianduja center. Fondant top decorated with candy gems and lots of bling.

Pinkie - A huge cotton candy cupcake stuffed with absinthe-raspberry cream in the middle, loaded with gobs and gobs of pink frosting and decorated with whole lollipops, candy, etc. With a cherry on top. And sprinkles.

• Like 1