Last post wins

So after a while I decided to write this and ask for reactions. Feel free ignore it if you don't want to read.

Something whizzed past Emerald’s ear as the group ran further into the small woodland area. Nearly every part of her body wanted to scream at Blackblood for not telling her about these assassins sooner. All she knew at that particular moment was that they were called the Wonderbolts, and that they always got their target removed.

Emerald forgot all of that when she noticed that she was lagging behind, and rushed to catch up.

Reuniting with the others was very easy, considering the wall of fallen rocks and trees that blocked their path. Blackblood had his sword out, preparing to take at least one of them with him, and Moonlight already had several barriers up around Blackblood.

Cura seemed to be pointing her hoof at something as everything was covered with a blanket of solid white. All sounds were gone as well; replaced by a migraine-inducing ring. Her body weakening, Emerald collapsed and put her hooves to her ears, hoping for anything to make the ringing stop…

I usually wouldn't bother, but that injustice against Rarity will not stand!! >:I

I guess I'll just forfeit that thread. I totally don't get the rules concerning when does the day start. Perhaps I'll just drop in from time to time to -6 and Hex Luna. Because obvious reasons >:l

Eh, Adventure Time gets away with a LOT lol. Makes me remember the cartoons of the '90s. Oh, and Misadventures of Flapjack was gold.

• Like 1

You shall not reach 50 hp unopposed!

In typical situation, I'd already be shouting that this means war! Considering how Tales actually 'opposed' us ._.

But since I wasn't expecting any less of you, I just shrugged and moved on ._.

Side note #2: I'll be actually leaving that thread. It's not for my mind. Somehow I can't shake the feeling that it promotes spitefulness. Like, when I saw -6 Tales, I was like:

Therefore, if I'll drop in there it'll be mainly to promote some ponies instead of destroying them, as I intended to do with Luna after first Tales post ._.

Mhm. I totally don't know the definition of a 'day'. Is it page = day? Interval between OP posts = day? Day = day? And then again, there are hexes + power ups which were started I guess at day 1... but then again, again, I don't even know which day it is... And Tales, as it seems posted in day 1... and then said 'missed a day'... and then again posted... it's day 3? Or 4? :sniff: In the name of Celestia, stop playing with my mind DX!

I don't know Flapjack, but you, sir, just lost the right to speak. Yes, I can do that. >:I

I'm choosing not to give you that power over me

Eh, Adventure Time gets away with a LOT lol. Makes me remember the cartoons of the '90s. Oh, and Misadventures of Flapjack was gold.

It was OK... it got To weird for me just before it was kicked

Yes! I finally found motivation to answer to all my RP's! And funny fact is that I never RPed with any Cast yet :D MAN I feel proud of myself! Or maybe it's just ignorance :/? I'm not sure.