Last post wins

it takes a month to make a good picture...when you're a GOOD artist?...(deletes doodles made on computer that took me an hour or two that until now i thought weren't bad) i SUCK!

Depends on skill and style and method used. You could properly get a good picture done in 5 hours depending obviously on how your doing it and you know what you want to do specifically.

there is a savage chickens comic thing where a chicken is working on getting a new life or something and he is covered in spiders. he asked how that would help, and somechicken next to him said "imagine how great your life will seem when you're not covered in spiders!"

conclusion: there are much more efficient was of getting moral support than posting a bio of yourself in the moral support topic.

note: this is likely not one of them, it just opens the door to different methods.

there is a savage chickens comic thing where a chicken is working on getting a new life or something and he is covered in spiders. he asked how that would help, and somechicken next to him said "imagine how great your life will seem when you're not covered in spiders!"

conclusion: there are much more efficient was of getting moral support than posting a bio of yourself in the moral support topic.

note: this is likely not one of them, it just opens the door to different methods.

That made no sense. No offence

if the point was to make sense, i most likely would have not referenced to a book full of chickens who work in an office.

to rephrase in a more...conventional manner,

i was going to post in the moral support thread, but it felt kind of weird saying things about myself to people i dont know in hopes for moral support. there are definitely more efficient ways of obtaining moral support anyway.

does that make a little more sense?

I watched all of the LotR movies in one sitting. I always hear people brag about that. I didn't know it was such a huge feat :l

also, sometimes I think about posting in the moral support and venting thread, but the replies always seem really weird to me o)3) and that topic seems to have formed it's own clique. I'd rather just have nobody aware of my issues.

I don't like that Moral support thread. It weird. I don't understand how people can freely post their issues in a thread. I mean, I kind of hinted or gave vague/breif nods-statements but a whole bio.

I tried posting in there. It feels weird.

Hmm...I'm not sure about that thread either, but if people find that airing their issues out like that can help them out, it's no skin off of my nosie.

The weird thread to me is the "brony behind the computer" thread. I see a lot of people there posting pics of themselves, but they're not really active community members -- or they have like 5 posts to their name, they post what they look like, and poof. Strange!

I watched all of the LotR movies in one sitting. I always hear people brag about that. I didn't know it was such a huge feat :l

also, sometimes I think about posting in the moral support and venting thread, but the replies always seem really weird to me o)3) and that topic seems to have formed it's own clique. I'd rather just have nobody aware of my issues.

Did'ja watch the extended editions? That can add a good hour or two on top of a pretty big marathon. It felt like a feat to me -- I was exhausted at the end of it, but it was as great experience because I did it together with a friend and it sort of turned into a slumber party.

We all have our issues and problems. Life would be kind of boring without them. You can always talk to me in PMs, Angie! I'm totally open to you!

The weird thread to me is the "brony behind the computer" thread. I see a lot of people there posting pics of themselves, but they're not really active community members -- or they have like 5 posts to their name, they post what they look like, and poof. Strange!

'scuse me, I've posted my photo there and I'm not strange! >:l >:l >:l >:l :mad: >:l >:l :mad: >:l >:]

That's a trope namer too, on TVTropes. Look it up! It's called, and I'm not making this up, "Gondor Calls For Aid". You'll find that LotR didn't pioneer the convention but is the most recognizable example, naming the trope.

Hi DarkAI!

Hi everyone!

I've finally been able to download Lol on this crappy computer, it was a miracle that it worked!

However, I've been exerimenting some gameplay when using the gameo n this crappy computer:

1) I think I found out that if Soraka used a ceratin ability, it will freeze the game, makign me unable to exit the game and force the computer to shut down.

2) If I go change a certain setting it will freeze for some reason.

3) If the main menu in the game is not showing, I will not be able to see or click on anything when in queue or making a game.

I have a few solutions to these three things:

1 & 2) Put the screen size to windowed at the lowest resolution, so in that way I can let my mouse get out of the game's window to terminate it and then log back in.

3) If it does show nothing in the game's main menu, close the game and open it again until it is showing the stuff you can click on.

I love experimenting.