Last post wins

Basically, there's three grabbers, three taggers, five twig runners, and a player at Whackbat. Center tagger lights a pine cone and chucks it over the basket and the whack-batter tries to hit the cedar stick off the cross rock. Then the twig runners dash back and forth until the pine cone burns out and the umpire calls hotbox. Finally, you count up however many score-downs it adds up to and divide that by nine.

Your strange roles confuse me, are you sure this is a game humans are capable of playing without the use of either technology so advanced we don't have it yet, or magic?

This whole page just proves the lack of awareness for the outside world that LPW has.

Or lack of sense.

Cough cough

M & M's, really?

Your FACE has a lack of sense :I

Your strange roles confuse me, are you sure this is a game humans are capable of playing without the use of either technology so advanced we don't have it yet, or magic?

*whispers*

It's not a game for humans~ ;3

Die Hard With Vengeance

Also, I ran into a piece of heavy machinery on my bicycle while delivering newspapers. I wasn't paying attention and I slammed into it, I was lucky, I was wearing blue jeans and it absorbed some of the shock otherwise the cut on my shin could have been much worse than it was.

On another occasion, I was throwing junk into my grandpa's burning trash pile in the 4th grade. A spray paint can exploded in the pile and gave me second degree burns on both arms up to the elbows and a burn around my left eye. Thankfully it was Labor Day weekend, but I spent it in extreme pain, and was very upset that I couldn't play Rampage: World Tour because my hands hurt so bad, despite the constant applications of Aloe Vera and ice packs.

When I was very young I was taking a bath and my mom yelled through the house to look out the window at the hail. I saw it, ran outside in glee to dance in it, and was promptly knocked out by a piece hitting me in the head.

Also, I'm used as a safety hazard warning on an old couple's property since I fell from their giant tree and sprained both ankles. I should have died, considering I fell backwards with my back aimed at the ground. Surprised? Probably not. Kristofferson.

My lady, I wasn't expecting you'd even try, to be honest.

You truly deserve a reward, my... Princess. :)

Once more, let's enjoy the magnificent daylight which is brought to us by yet another day, LPW! Greetings!