Last post wins

o)3) o)3) o)3)

aren't almost all of our fruits and veggies GMOs? even the organic stuff is still genetically modified.

unless aware of that and just joking and stuffs o)3)

Don't wait on that! I know I'm not your mother so you'll get friendly prodding instead! *pulls out her prodding stick* *prod*

*is prodded*

Ouch! I'm not gonna wait on that but I can't drive to it! I have to schedule it around my parents' schedule so they can give me a lift over there!

Oh yeah, I visited Wally World and got new shoes while I was over there and 3 blind bags! I opened them and got Glitter Pinkie, Firecracker Burst, and Sweetcream Scoops. Now I am only missing Twilight (both of them), AJ, and Fluttershy and I'll have the full mane cast!

o)3) o)3) o)3)

aren't almost all of our fruits and veggies GMOs? even the organic stuff is still genetically modified.

unless aware of that and just joking and stuffs o)3)

Probably! Pollen from GM plants can cross-pollinate similar species. I'm not a fan of it, as the consequences are really hard to see down the line.

I think it's curious so many people have gluten/wheat/soy/peanut etc. allergies, whereas a few decades ago, those types of allergies were pretty rare -- or poorly documented. It's really hard to say, yanno?

Thanks for the songs, Appy! You can call me Rosie if you'd like! :)

Death Cab for Cutie is really good stuff! I'll have to give the others a listen!

I.. ah, are you sure? I don't like to impose or give myself a sense of familiarity unless certain the other party is willing.

:"I

If you don't like them, just tell me. I don't take things personally.

But you might end up sleeping with the fishes.

I.. ah, are you sure? I don't like to impose or give myself a sense of familiarity unless certain the other party is willing.

:"I

If you don't like them, just tell me. I don't take things personally.

But you might end up sleeping with the fishes.

*offers slice of rye* I'm a baker mare, you're a toaster...surely we're fated to be friends!

o)3)

o)3)

it's not "probably", this is a fact o)3) almost all fruits and veggies sold in canadian and american stores are genetically modified, usually to be bigger, brighter, stronger and ripen slower

Angie is a fan of GMOs because it means less chemicals are used to protect the crops. instead of blowing chemicals everywhere, you just change the plant itself. of course, plants blowing into other areas and taking over can be a problem, but most GMOs are made so that they can't reproduce so that farmers have to buy new seeds every year.

*offers slice of rye* I'm a baker mare, you're a toaster...surely we're fated to be friends!

*drags rye off*

Excellent :"I

Also, Aria, you can't breed toasters.

But yes, I was raised to be polite :U

dunno where that all went, though

it's that face I use to get people to ask what it is XD

and by that I mean nobody knows what it is and I use it too much

o=eye

)=cheek

3=pouty lips

o)3)

big eyes, puffy cheeks and pouty lips

it makes sense when I draw it, but not when I type it XD

'tis just an awkward face meant to be awkward

*drags rye off*

Excellent :"I

Also, Aria, you can't breed toasters.

But yes, I was raised to be polite :U

dunno where that all went, though

:(

I breed toasters... Poor little mechanical monsters.

it's that face I use to get people to ask what it is XD

and by that I mean nobody knows what it is and I use it too much

o=eye

)=cheek

3=pouty lips

o)3)

big eyes, puffy cheeks and pouty lips

it makes sense when I draw it, but not when I type it XD

'tis just an awkward face meant to be awkward

*pokes*

squid face.... :'I

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. Oookay! It all makes sense now! I think. Not really. I'll eventually get it!

I know we were talking about Fluttershy not being best pony earlier. My "best pony" goes in three tiers:

Tier 1: Pinkie/Dash

Tier 2: Twilight

Tier 3: Applejack/Fluttershy/Rarity.

So there!

I like how nobody gets it at all, I'm aware of this fact, and yet I use it everywhere XD

I also like how I can leave for a few hours with a kid baby-sitting, and this is still the topic o)3)

I'll draw it tomorrow :l