Last post wins

Well, im back from the fair, met with or recognized some old classmates around the fair while wearing my Fluttershirt, Rosewind! I was quite Fluttershy about talking with a few of them as I saw the looks some of my farmboy classmates gave me. I walked by them without a word. Still didn't attract any hidden bronies to come out and possibly Brohoof over it... I was alone in a sea of local organizations' shirts, licensed tees and etc. But I still had a fine time there, even though I was the lone pony representative there most likely.

my gourd, pill bug x_x

1cm long, biggest pill bug I've ever seen

just spent 20 minutes distracting a kid so he could make his escape. she's mad at me now, but at least the bug is okay.

my gourd, pill bug x_x

1cm long, biggest pill bug I've ever seen

just spent 20 minutes distracting a kid so he could make his escape. she's mad at me now, but at least the bug is okay.

This information would please Bugmaster Stonetribe. Pill buggies are neat lil things! I used to collect them as a little filly.

Well, im back from the fair, met with or recognized some old classmates around the fair while wearing my Fluttershirt, Rosewind! I was quite Fluttershy about talking with a few of them as I saw the looks some of my farmboy classmates gave me. I walked by them without a word. Still didn't attract any hidden bronies to come out and possibly Brohoof over it... I was alone in a sea of local organizations' shirts, licensed tees and etc. But I still had a fine time there, even though I was the lone pony representative there most likely.

Great job representing, Silver! I'm sure some people saw how awesome your shirt was and will eventually be converted to pony -- they just don't know it yet! :lol:

Thanks, for those encouraging words but I am a little miffed at my sister's boyfriend's mom for not letting his younger sister watch the Hub network. Her reasoning? It rots your brain and she only leaves it on news outlet channels. His little sister loves my shirts and is interested in the shoe but unable to see it because of one parent in the house...

Thanks, for those encouraging words but I am a little miffed at my sister's boyfriend's mom for not letting his younger sister watch the Hub network. Her reasoning? It rots your brain and she only leaves it on news outlet channels. His little sister loves my shirts and is interested in the shoe but unable to see it because of one parent in the house...

I suppose you could get her a copy of the DVD! If they saw how awesome the show was, an exception might be made!

Also mornin', LPW!

I heard from a litte birdie that brave was suppose ta suck.

Saw Brave last night. While it wasn't my favorite Pixar movie (Up holds a place for that), it was still very good. Graphics were amazing, the plot while simple was good, voice acting was good, and the songs were ok (Then again Pixar isn't much into having alot of songs in their movies except the end song).