Last post wins

yay! time to use my favorite quote!

checks books to make sure i get it right...

"I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in my favor?"

-the greatest philosopher of all time, Bill Watterson, through the mouth of his eternally great character, Calvin.

and this way i got to read 82 pages of calvin and hobbes in about a minute!

thank you for that darkie.

tyyyllleerrrr!!! you messed up my notification thing. until now, i had the happiness of seeing a bunch of funny angie pictures there, and now its a bunch of funny angie pictures and steve young2! sigh...it was going to happen eventually.

do you remember the steve young thing?

maybe I'll make my own ask topic instead of hogging the LPW one so then Thalo can see as many of my faces as he'd like :U an ask topic just for Thalo

and I guess whoever else decides to ask too :l

yes. yes you do. hello.

i has another story!

on the last day of school this year, i asked all my teachers if we could watch a pony episode, cuz nothing happens on the last day of school. the math teacher said yes! so i played a friend in deed, cuz the day was boring and sad and there is a song in that episode that has a strange way of making one feel better. this one person watched it too, about half way through, she said, about pinkie, "i kind of hate her".

thats just the part that goes BEFORE the story.

the story part is:

now every time i watch that again i think of her and wonder what planet she came from.

...so did you google the donkey planet and find that or did you actually know about that before?

No, I googled CATHALOS and it just happened to be the first picture that showed up >:I

You're gonna try to google Cathalos now to see what comes up, aren'tcha? :I

Ntrly, ilu~ :I