Last post wins

I daresay you all have forgotten about me?

Excellent. Everything is going as planned.

*I* have not, dear sir. I have been vigilantly safeguarding this thread against your return. I do sincerely apologize, but all of your diligent planning has been for naught, my tenacious chap. You will not succeed. All of your hopes and dreams shall lay crushed beneath my hooves.

*I* have not, dear sir. I have been vigilantly safeguarding this thread against your return. I do sincerely apologize, but all of your diligent planning has been for naught, my tenacious chap. You will not succeed. All of your hopes and dreams shall lay crushed beneath my hooves.

You have mistaken me for a man: that was your first mistake.

Your second mistake was that you believed my plan would not succeed. I believe it will, as I am harnessing the power of friendship as we speak.

You have mistaken me for a man: that was your first mistake.

Your second mistake was that you believed my plan would not succeed. I believe it will, as I am harnessing the power of friendship as we speak.

WAS it a mistake? Or simply part of the grand scheme. No. No. Surely just a silly mistake. SURELY. Don't mind me. I'm a very simple pony, afterall. Not much with the brains and such. Don't mind me.

And there be no friendship HERE, pony. In this thread it be everypony for themself.

The world slowly crumbles beneath my hooves yet I will be the final stallion to stand upon these stained lands before tumbling down into the black abyss. I can see the birds rushing over my head, their chirps joined in a chorus heralding the beauty and freedom and salvation of the Celestial bastions and their open gates... but all I hear coming from their beaks is the frenzied prophecy telling of my imminent victory.

As Equestria crumbles around me and the light of Celestia's sun is smothered by darkness, my heart is hardened. My hooves will not move. Not until this is finished. Not until the very end.

And the end is near.

Or in other words NO IMMA WIN DIS SHIZ >:3

Ah, well, I might aswell play along.

Ain't no place for foals, my li'l pony. Love and tolerance iz in short supply 'round these parts.

We're hardened veterans with manes of iron and hooves of flame.

Maybe you should stick to those RP threads. I don't wanna see you get hurt.

• Like 2