Last post wins

Awww, sounds like you need to Patch things up when you both cool off. Arguments with friends are never fun, especially if you say something you'll regret later and the toll itself is the friendship. I've had that happen more than once, in both directions, and it's a bitter lesson each time.

This isn't amazing but it's still amazing.

Also, man, sometimes I really dislike people. My idea for a forum game on this other site got shot down because it "sounds like mafia" or whatever, but the entire point is that's what it is. It's supposed to be like the Forum Mafia games hosted on the site, except it uses roles from the thousands of roles posted on the forum that are usually shot down, so it would have to be done differently than FM to keep it balanced and fair.

I never really got into Big Bang Theory. I think its take on nerd culture was hamfisted, speaking from the perspective of a lifelong geek herself.

So I've been in a pop-y mood lately.

I found this. Not a fan of Bieber, but I like the techno-electric pop thing going on.

Love the background guitar riffs and the vocals are just amazing.

Really like this one. Great vocals and interesting lyrics.

Love the rock mixed with a touch of hardcore here

Here's a little more rock sugar.

You know what I noticed? A freaking lot of songs use the word "baby" as a filler whenever they can't come up with some other word in the lyrics. 

• Like 1