Last post wins

Yay finished Fullmetal Brotherhood. I think that was the fastest I've watched a 62 or so episode series all the way through. I'm really happy I was [[forced]] to watch it. 

No, really, it was an awesome story! I wish it wasn't over.. It's one of those things where it's like "wow, it's over. Where do I go from here?" 

Ah well, time to mentally prepare myself for Kill La Kill. I know if I said I was gonna take "a little break so my mind can catch up", I would be lying. I'm sure I'll be starting it tomorrow..

-unfolds Twilight-style list that rolls down the hall, down the corridor, outside the castle and keeps going down the road...-

I've got a lot more for Rocky to watch after Kill la Kill...

Early impressions say he really likes it!

I bought some activewear type stuff. New tights and a top. The idea is once I'm physically capable of using these things, they will be ready to go. Still gotta swimsuit shop, but summer is a season away!

@Rosewind Haha crazy anime geek, huh? I guess I can't exactly argue..

I am really liking Kill La Kill. I wasn't expecting it to be the way it is. It's super funny and really had me dying at a few scenes in particular. I think I'm up to episode 10 so far and I can't wait to continue it.

I hate to say I told ya so, but....told you so!

Never judge an anime by its title! Japanese nomenclature is nuckin futs.

Do you have a favorite character? I know it sounds cliche (and despite my love for Mako), it's gotta be Ryuko. That never-say-die-even-when-my-blood-runs-dry type I can relate to on a very deep level.

So, I used to play WoW a bunch during my fangirling of Kill la Kill, so you might find this screenshot amusing. (The panda named after Ryuko's teacher glitched in the lava is my exhusband lol).

fKRXDUT.jpg

• Haha 1

Yeah, sorry @SymphonicFire. I'm Rose's student and apparently I can't look into your (or other people's) recommendations... 

Who knows? Maybe sometime I can do one of those exchange student program things and maybe Rose will allow me to check out some of your favorites...  

... Right, Rose?