Last post wins

I hate to do this. But this is a chaotic realm, empires can not be allowed to stand. I send out this great plea for help.

Penumbra! You and that horrid cat must come and suck out the soul of Brony-Vas-Normandy, before things go to far!

Or, we could just start a rebellion. That sounds like a much safer plan...

*Tenkan watches in the foreground, covered in dust and dirt after the explosion*

Goodness!

I should have seen this! It was a hidden plot all along! A conspiracy to change the tides of power...

*facehoof*

Blah, I'm such a gullible pony!

Don't stand for it! They did this. And not they want to raise an empire on our failure. We must resist and rebel!

A friend gave me a computer to fix it for him...

Installed XP giving him limited user rights, I, as an administrator, ponyfied the heck of it. Now he'd must stay looking at Fluttershy as BG :kissy: , Rainbow dash as boot logo, :smirk: Pinkie pie sounds, Rarity as user icon, Luna as "my computer" icon... And all that, locked FOR-EEEVEER!

Don't stand for it! They did this. And not they want to raise an empire on our failure. We must resist and rebel!

*nods in agreement and points his hoof*

We need a plan.

Wait, what was that?

*looks around*

Tenkan?! Is that you?

*Head turns away from Micro and darts towards Colton*

Err...no!

*Crouches in his place to hide himself*

A friend gave me a computer to fix it for him...

Installed XP giving him limited user rights, I, as an administrator, ponyfied the heck of it. Now he'd must stay looking at Fluttershy as BG :kissy: , Rainbow dash as boot logo, :smirk: Pinkie pie sounds, Rarity as user icon, Luna as "my computer" icon... And all that, locked FOR-EEEVEER!

Did the same thing to my own. But it's windows 7, so my start-up animation's actually animated.