Last post wins

With your feet in the air and your head on the ground.

Try this trick and spin it.

Your head will collapse and there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself...

Where is my mind?

Where is my mind?

Wheeeere is my miiiiiiiiiiind?

Oh yeah? Well I'm going to unleash upon you a greater mental torture than any mere mortal could possibly endure!

FIND THE CAPTIAL i !!!!

(among these lowercase Ls)

llllllllllllIllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

• Like 1

I want to post my feelings too.

*takes a deep breath*

Hello my name Is Sulvuss and I am here to give you all a hug, I like to see my freind all nice and warm and snug. You don't have to dance but feel free to celebrate, I know that holding it all inside isn't always a piece of cake. I really like you all but those words arn't enough, I only wish wer in real life so I could give you lots of hugs, stuff don't quit say it and my art dosen't measure up. So I hope my smile is bright enough to show you all my stuff. You can look away if you like, don't worry I still think your tough but it dosen't hurt to let go and let me show you love!

Hello my name Is Sulvuss and I am here to give you all a hug, I like to see my freind all nice and warm and snug. You don't have to dance but feel free to celebrate, I know that holding it all inside isn't always a piece of cake. I really like you all but those words arn't enough, I only wish wer in real life so I could give you lots of hugs, stuff don't quit say it and my art dosen't measure up. So I hope my smile is bright enough to show you all my stuff. You can look away if you like, don't worry I still think your tough but it dosen't hurt to let go and let me show you love!

Oh yeah? Well I'm going to unleash upon you a greater mental torture than any mere mortal could possibly endure!

FIND THE CAPTIAL i !!!!

(among these lowercase Ls)

llllllllllllIllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

Yeeeeah, I don't care WHAT Sulvsey says.

You're a Madman and you'll always be welcome in our halls~ <3

so I really want to draw a picture of Fawkesy...

Oh yeah? You don't say~ :3

Yeeeeah, I seem to get that a lot.

I can't go ANYWHERE without somepony asking me to sit down so they can draw me.

While I'm out shopping.

While I'm at the opera.

While I'm in the bathroom.

While I'm sleeping.

It really IS so difficult being SO popular.

*polishes hoof on pelt*

But anyway...

What precisely is stopping ya? :3