Last post wins

I am sorry, Fish cakes. I don't fully understand. Are you impying that soemthing I said comes off as prentious in my writting or...are you saying I should talk how I talk in real life. That a different story, in real life you have several physical aids to get emotion across, in writing you only have text so most of your writting would not deliver as much effect without using certain methdologies that expand upon tis length-although I have seen styles where graphical effects are used to help deliver a message, primairly you see that comics-

So.... I've finished 3 chapters so for(Also a prologue)

So far, it looks good. I'll need a person to help me correct my grammar, and such. And don't worry, I have one. But that's for later. I just hope I'll finish the story and not finish it.

I am sorry, Fish cakes. I don't fully understand. Are you impying that soemthing I said comes off as prentious in my writting or...are you saying I should talk how I talk in real life. That a different story, in real life you have several physical aids to get emotion across, in writing you only have text so most of your writting would not deliver as much effect without using certain methdologies that expand upon tis length-although I have seen styles where graphical effects are used to help deliver a message, primairly you see that comics-

I've never read your writing, so I'm baseing all my advice on a thought that popped into my head for a split second. never take advice from me when it comes to writing, because chances are it's wrong :P

my comment was just me trying to say something instead of being rude and not replying to something that looked like you wanted a reply to XD

Yes, that properly one of the best courses of action.

Especially if their just moaning about what you draw rather than how you draw.

nobody complains per say, but the second I meantion something like "I've been drawing a lot of ponies lately", I get a bunch of people instantly and excitedly agreeing. or if somebody watches me draw, they make a dissapointed face as soon as they see a person or a pony, then loose intrest.