Last post wins

alone in her mom's office trying to open a kit-kat bar

Teehee.

This sounds silly~ :3

I imagine Angie having to eat weird, French-Canadian foods all day long with her family. Frog-Leg Loafs and Mashed Snails.

THEN she sneaks away to the safety of her Mom's office so she can JUST HAVE A NORMAL KIT-KAT BAR IN PRIVACY~

Oh, hey Angie bakery Cakes!

Hard task, huh?

yes it is. it was a gift from my special needs friend. she seems to think that she has to wrap the whole thing in tape to make the nametag stay on

Teehee.

This sounds silly~ :3

I imagine Angie having to eat weird, French-Canadian foods all day long with her family. Frog-Leg Loafs and Mashed Snails.

THEN she sneaks away to the safety of her Mom's office so she can JUST HAVE A NORMAL KIT-KAT BAR IN PRIVACY~

Angie has been useing all her will power not to eat it. she got just under five pounds of chocolate today. all she's had today is chocolate

yes it is. it was a gift from my special needs friend. she seems to think that she has to wrap the whole thing in tape to make the nametag stay on

Angie has been useing all her will power not to eat it. she got just under five pounds of chocolate today. all she's had today is chocolate

Me too! Isn't strange to think of how many pounds you gain on Christmas day?

Penumbra has a giant M&M thing that filled with other M&Ms, but the problem is that it's round and hard to open.

And Tell me something.

Did you all have a conversation about cat? Or is Penumbra's eyes deceiving him?

And if they weren't deceiving him why is it that you all failed to mention that cat shot Penumbra?

• Like 1

Me too! Isn't strange to think of how many pounds you gain on Christmas day?

next to nothing. I get full so quickly that my friends and family are worried that I might have an eating dissorder.

I ate a piece of toast this morning and I couldn't move

next to nothing. I get full so quickly that my friends and family are worried that I might have an eating dissorder.

I ate a piece of toast this morning and I couldn't move

Really?

You have an eating disorder. :P