Last post wins

NASTY'S BACK TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

That's been the hundreth time I said that. Just you watch, I'll be gone again. But, I finished 'The Brony'. Yay for me. Speaking of stories and whatnot, Conor Colton, you wouldn't have happened to add anymore to your story, would you?

As a matter of fact Nasty, I just got back from my proof reading for the next chapter :)

And I'm happy to announce that on new years day the official 'My Little Pony: Strange New Worlds' thread will be posted....

But all you guys get to see it early because of your awesomeness :D

Basically it's about an average brony named 'Chris' who is transported into Equestria by some 'unknown force'

Anyway it is eventually revealed through strange visions that Chris had been experiencing that a very old enemy of Equestria (and I mean really old) Is going to return

And it basically follows Chris and the mane six as they have three major goals...

1. Restore the elements of harmony

2. Discover the 'seventh element of harmony'

3. Stop this destructive force threatening Equestria.....

....Wow I explained way more than I need to ._.

• Like 1

Basically it's about an average brony named 'Chris' who is transported into Equestria by some 'unknown force'

Anyway it is eventually revealed through strange visions that Chris had been experiencing that a very old enemy of Equestria (and I mean really old) Is going to return

And it basically follows Chris and the mane six as they have three major goals...

1. Restore the elements of harmony

2. Discover the 'seventh element of harmony'

3. Stop this destructive force threatening Equestria.....

....Wow I explained way more than I need to ._.

sounds like my second season with Darkfires story...damn...oh well most likely you'll beat me to the chase.