Last post wins

Welp, while I don't know the exact flavor of the folks on FIMFICTION I'd say go for it.

Critique is always good. Just don't take it the wrong way.

But if there's anyone who doesn't have anything constrictive to say, just ignore 'em or tell 'em to buck off.

I in serious debate with myself whether I should post my stories on FIMFICTION.....

Everyone else seems to be doing it but....

What if nobody like what I write?

What if everyone's a jerk there?

I can't decide and it's literally tearing me apart :-(

>Loving and tolerating people

>Not jerks

I've never seen any rude comments on FiMFiction. Besides, if you don't face criticism, you'll never learn where you're good and bad, and you'll never be able to face the imminent haters everypony gathers when they become more recognized.

You're right Normandy....

It's just I need time to work on it is all....

In fact..I have an idea to help me with that :)

How about I show you guys chapter two now, and you tell me what you think?

Oh and if you hadn't read the first chapter I strongly advise doing so first....

So what do you guys say? Will you do this for me?

You're right Normandy....

It's just I need time to work on it is all....

In fact..I have an idea to help me with that :)

How about I show you guys chapter two now, and you tell me what you think?

Oh and if you hadn't read the first chapter I strongly advise doing so first....

So what do you guys say? Will you do this for me?

Well trust me, stick to your guns and continued writing regardless of what anyone might say :)

I recently came to that realization myself :D

Was that becuz of nastywasty? :D:)<3

I doubt it but nonetheless, let us rejoice! What I think everypony (it felt so right saying that) needs is a review person/station/thread/everyonejustrevieweachother'sstoriesforthelulz. Something that'll kick writing into shape. Because we all want people to read our stories, but we don't want to prance around and burden people to read it because it's a thirty-some page story that no one has the time to read (my situation)

But who would be up to such a task?

Was that becuz of nastywasty? :D:)<3

I doubt it but nonetheless, let us rejoice! What I think everypony (it felt so right saying that) needs is a review person/station/thread/everyonejustrevieweachother'sstoriesforthelulz. Something that'll kick writing into shape. Because we all want people to read our stories, but we don't want to prance around and burden people to read it because it's a thirty-some page story that no one has the time to read (my situation)

But who would be up to such a task?

I would do it. Tearing fanfics a new starfish is my awesome talent.