Last post wins

You want a vector artist for stuff like that. A normal artist can do it as well but...I think that the style reallys more in the vector graphic circles more than they would in the free hand digital tablet circles. I can do it. I don't know if that going to really fit your cover...BUT..the thing about art is that sometimes you got to run with an idea, even if your not sure and see the resuilts.

Granted this opinion may be fueled by HATRED for vector graphics! *cans.wav*

So, it proprly will turn out awesome. If you are talking about just making them simple ponies ,i could do that. Pretty muCh by not adding as much detail or colour as I do.

No it's fine Sulvuss, I don't want to limit my options so I'll take it to the request area....again I'm very sorry :(

Besides, I'm still waiting on Normandy's review before I do anything :D

I'm not worried though, the feedback from everyone else I've shown has been good :)

No it's fine Sulvuss, I don't want to limit my options so I'll take it to the request area....again I'm very sorry :-(

Besides, I'm still waiting on Normandy's review before I do anything :D

I'm not worried though, the feedback from everyone else I've shown has been good :)

Ok.

Well, Remember I am here. Willing to help as always.

She might, she might not.

It never hurts to ask tho~

Although, now that im thinking about it a bit more deeply, im not positive how well it WOULD come out in that style.

That style works really well with up close portraits. Head shots. There's a great deal more detail in what you want.

I dunno though.

I dun know anything about arts :I

I MUST KNOW

Oh, sorry Angie!! I never answered you!

I said: I don't want to go to bed, but I don't want to buy a new computer.

That's why I was like "What the heck am I talking about?"