Last post wins

First off, I'm saving that pic. Forever.

Second, here it is!

auivr.jpg

Mind you this is a VERY rough draft. Hate the mane, need to come up with something better for the cutie mark, and drawing Alicorns in sexy poses is HARD :C

I figured Imagination would be an Alicorn due to him being... well, powerful. This character isn't for RP, because technically he doesn't exist. Imagination is a psychological concept, not flesh and blood. If he were to interact with ponies, he would not be heard or seen, yet the concept of Imagination is the foundation of creativity and innovation. Great ideas come from great imaginations, and our imaginations stay with us forever, wither it's childish, mature, or overactive!

• Like 1

Second, here it is!

auivr.jpg

Oh.

MY.

DEAR.

CELESTIA~

I LOVE IT~

Those bedroom eyes~ :3

Alicorns in sexy poses you say?

I think you should check out John Joesco~

And sooooooo, he's pretty much the Spirit of Imagination?~ :3

Second, here it is!

auivr.jpg

Mind you this is a VERY rough draft. Hate the mane, need to come up with something better for the cutie mark, and drawing Alicorns in sexy poses is HARD :C

I figured Imagination would be an Alicorn due to him being... well, powerful. This character isn't for RP, because technically he doesn't exist. Imagination is a psychological concept, not flesh and blood. If he were to interact with ponies, he would not be heard or seen, yet the concept of Imagination is the foundation of creativity and innovation. Great ideas come from great imaginations, and our imaginations stay with us forever, wither it's childish, mature, or overactive!

:I

*goes off to hide*

Also, dat pose :I

unfortunately, I could not dye my hair blue as my mom could not afford it because my sister dyed her hair from brown to brown

no, this has nothing to do with the fact that I didn't bother asking >_>

my hairstyles get more and more boyish every time I get it done ._.

*sticks head inside thread*

What the hay is going on he-Holy guacamole! 701 pages?! I stopped posting here when it was at like 34 pages. Dag'nabit... I have so much to read and catch up on.

Just how much of this is random and irrelevant?

How could a random and irrelevant topic not be random and irrelevant?

That is also a brilliant cutie mark~

It would be if it was my idea.

IMAGINATION_by_RDCarneiro.jpg

That cutie mark is really just a filler until I can come up with a good one.

As for checking out JJs art in relevance to drawing Alicorns in sexy positions, I never feel right using someone else's art as a reference, though it does give me a general idea of where to go with things like poses. I just like to do my own thing.