Last post wins

LIGHTS.CAMERA. PLOTZ!

There's a scale. One nod is good, two nods is very good. There's only be one actual smile on record and that was Rarity. If he doesn't like it he shakes his head. Then of course there's the pursing of the lips.

fesfkjnsdklfndsklfjdbsnkl▇ ▇LUNA BUTTZ

There's a scale. One nod is good, two nods is very good. There's only be one actual smile on record and that was Rarity. If he doesn't like it he shakes his head. Then of course there's the pursing of the lips.

"Poor Little Fawkes, he's not a cast pony? Poor fawkes, Poor fawkes"

Hear the screams of joy be〈 ➴` BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH xxxxx by the pandora box Hoity Toity new designs has !___B R O K E N↶`。 t

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PLOT FACE ______xxxxxxxx

Yay! :3

*looks at own bare foot, wiggles toes*

Meh... I appreciate you Conor. You found my shoe but umm... keep it.

Also...

Are we limited on likes? This is new to me. I didn't know likes had a quantity. That's like, so odd. I mean, if I like something, I should be able to like it indefinately. If somepony doesn't like that, well then, they can do whatever they like.

(Did I use up all my likes yet? I can add more sentences)

limit is ten likes a day. they get reset one every hour after 24 hours

I would much rather prefer a thank you Angie.....

You think that could be possible?

thank ya conor :3

they weren't even close. it was between me and tails

the only reason I fell behind was because school started and I had less time for arts

Ohhhhh!

THAT'S why they have so many likes!

I was thinking it was cuz of their work in the Lore like sections.

That probably contributes but yeah, the art thing.

That explains a lot more.

LIGHTS.CAMERA. ACTION !

"Ok. Now, you are in a desperate need of a brain. You have no sense of Fashion, or Madurity... No. No. It wasnt a Question."

Hear the screams of joy be〈 ➴` S I L E N C E D xxxxx by the pandora box Hoity Toity new designs has !___B R O K E N↶`。 t

HOITY TOITY ______xxxxxxxx

LIGHTS.CAMERA. ACTION !

"Ok. Now, you are in a desperate need of a brain. You have no sense of Fashion, or Madurity... No. No. It wasnt a Question."

Hear the screams of joy be〈 ➴` S I L E N C E D xxxxx by the pandora box Hoity Toity new designs has !___B R O K E N↶`。 t

LIGHTS.CAMERA. ACTION !

Teehee :3