Last post wins

It's rather interesting really. But hey, if we keep this up, this will be the most replied topic on this forum if it's not already.

Far, far, far, faaaaaaaaar beyond the most replied in topic, dear sir.

The entire forum only has 95,000 posts. 15,000 of 'em are from right here. That's about 16% of all posts.

From a single topic among hundreds.

Welcome to Canterlot Chat 2.0 :I

If there is one thin that you should never EVER, ever never do is tell Penumbra to tie his hair back.

You don't ask Penumbra to cut his hair either!

I will quit my job if i have to do ANYTHING to my hair.

Penumbras martial art club can't get him to cut his hair, an army guy couldn't get Penumbra to cut his hair. Even his mother can't get him to cut his hair.

You don't touch, don't comment and don't change Penumbras hair!

Or he will END YOU AND YOUR PITIFUL EXISTENCE!!!!

*Breaths

So how are you all doing?

What an odd experience.

Brother comes over to my house. Jumps on my PC for a bit to use Vegas Pro 11 and make some cool stuff.

Upon clicking "File > Import > Media" it opened up, and the default was my MLP folder. Nobody but my two younger brothers know i'm a brony, so his reaction:

"You downloaded....*reads the video name* My little pony Episodes?" My initial reaction is "Yeah, it's a long story, with a good ending, i'll tell you about it in a bit."

"Ha ha ha....no...that's...okay.." He continued to laugh for a few more seconds, then continued on.

He found out I watch this, and I tried ot tell him about it, and he didn't care, but still laughed that I watch it.

What should I feel about this?

o.o What an odd experience.

What an odd experience.

Brother comes over to my house. Jumps on my PC for a bit to use Vegas Pro 11 and make some cool stuff.

Upon clicking "File > Import > Media" it opened up, and the default was my MLP folder. Nobody but my two younger brothers know i'm a brony, so his reaction:

"You downloaded....*reads the video name* My little pony Episodes?" My initial reaction is "Yeah, it's a long story, with a good ending, i'll tell you about it in a bit."

"Ha ha ha....no...that's...okay.." He continued to laugh for a few more seconds, then continued on.

He found out I watch this, and I tried ot tell him about it, and he didn't care, but still laughed that I watch it.

What should I feel about this?

o.o What an odd experience.

shrugging-pinkie-pie.png

9 hours with no new posts.

Hum. Yeah, it looks like the whole critical mass post rate is puttering out.

Makes sense, with school starting back up for everyone and all...

This still makes me somewhat sad for some reason... >: