Last post wins

Out of all the various Gundam series, it had a storyline that I could follow when I was younger. I enjoyed it, but it also somewhat diminished the importance of the Gundams in that the main characters were a team of five. Their personalized suits were also pretty impractical from a logical standpoint aside from Wing Gundam and Heavyarms, because the others were almost entirely melee-based in a world of turbo-batteries and gigantic space stations. The other shows, like Gundam SEED, outlined their significance better in that there were less Gundams and just one of them could take on several lesser mobile suits. I can't say that I've watched much of the others, and the stories can get somewhat confusing. Just like Evangelion! But yes, I'd recommend it if only for the OVA Endless Waltz, which I loved.

Also, Gundams ponified:

47377%20-%20artist%3Arubendevela%20celestia%20gundam%20mecha%20mechanization%20Nightmare_Moon%20robots.jpg

"Befriend Mode"?!? XD

I always thought that mechas, unless somehow "mystical" in nature would make for pretty impractical weapons in space combat scenarios, I saw that as the one big weakness in the premise. Can't argue that they look pretty awesome, though.

I'll put it on the list, then. Why don't you get smaller, backlog? D:

I always figured that since the human form could be regarded as the ultimate tool or weapon, that train of thought was followed in the development of humanoid mechas. Personally, between some kind of space fighter jet or a mecha that could fly just as fast, I'd take the mecha. More utility and adaptability.

Yes, well, I saw Mecha animes going in both directions, and the dual flight stick and hundreds of buttons seems like a lot of hassle. XD

Also, I was thinking. How would guys feel about a small LPW badge we could put in our signatures? This is mostly directed to the regulars in this thread. ^^

I am down for that and you are welcome StudioHeart, it's become a bit like my job to welcome others...

pinkie_pie_kirby_by_jrk08004-d4r5rd6.png

Current theme for LPW- Nas & Damien "Jr. Gong" Marley- As We Enter

• Like 1

*Enters with a wave to everyone, walks up to Silver Swirl*

HI, how are you ? , thanks again for the welcome on my intro, found this last post win game. So I guess I win , XD

VictoryGuyBlackSS.png

As none of the normal ponies who do this are here, I feel I should do it myself:

5238.12549-_2D00_-macro-scootaloo.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

It must be done with chickens, Silver. So it has been, and so it shall be. This precedes yours and even my participation in this thread. The tradition must be upheld.

I didn't ever get any picture from any of you... :-( *Walks away melting into shadows...*

Fawkes and Angie were present at the time, and they're normally the ones that do that sort of welcome. I did indeed enjoy your joining of this thread, and thus I shall give you that which you wish so that you don't fully join Penumbra in his lurkings.

19407652299055003.png