Last post wins

*horn glows, using my own super fantastical god-mod powers to avoid being sucked into the pot* :I

*flops onto my back, looking up at Volt with a smile*

Awwwwwh, Volty doesn't enjoy his time in the Forest?

Volty doesn't enjoy FAWKES?

Impossibru~

What doesn't agree with Volt? :3

*concentrates and his body begins to change again, into a strapping young lad with a cape and long, flowing blond hair with a headband.*

Finally out of that hellish form

* looks at his sword with it's crackling green aura on the blade and smiles*

How are you Aria?

*Frowns, staring into Fawky~ twisted eyes*

*Smiles slowly*

You'd like to know... wouldn't you?

*Turns away and approaches Aria*

Nevertheless, I had a matter concerning you, my dear.

*Disappears for a moment, reappears with a heavy sack, throws it at her legs*

I found those two by the window. It seems they were... taking a nap. Definitely. And it might be that I accidentally greeted the third one who woke me up too strong.

But please, could you instruct your ponies, that they could use doormat next time? I'd appreciate that more than you could imagine.

Ma'am. *Bows down*

I didn't do do anything exceedingly embarrassing, did I?

Worry not, your reputation is safe.

The same as I've ever been. Young and beautiful. You'd better not be thinking there's something wrong with me too, my magic would have fixed it!

... I think.

*Frowns, staring into Fawky~ twisted eyes*

*Smiles slowly*

You'd like to know... wouldn't you?

*Turns away and approaches Aria*

Nevertheless, I had a matter concerning you, my dear.

*Disappears for a moment, reappears with a heavy sack, throws it at her legs*

I found those two by the window. It seems they were... taking a nap. Definitely. And it might be that I accidentally greeted the third one who woke me up too strong.

But please, could you instruct your ponies, that they could use doormat next time? I'd appreciate that more than you could imagine.

Ma'am. *Bows down*

Worry not, your reputation is safe.

I... what? I don't even know who YOU are except for this morning, and I sure don't know who these ponies are.

Right then.

Right right RIGHT.

Now that boring ol' normalcy has been returned, I have business which needs to be addressed.

SO LISTEN UP, PONIES.

Tomorrow, March 27th, is the SIX MONTH anniversary of this topic.

Our forest.

Our kingdom.

Our home.

As commemoration, I wanted to have the badges and signature finished by today.

But thanks to Mass Effect, I lost track of time :I

BUT, we can still go through with some of the other pieces of my celebration of the day.

Namely, tomorrow, the 27th, I would like for everyone to go the the FIRST post of the thread, Octavia's, our creator... and LIKE the post~

You are a shining beacon of grace and power and beauty, my princess. Just like that day I painted you.

...that can't be right, Conor. I never danced to club music. Or did I? Something about that feels familiar...

You've painted me? How? It definitely wasn't today.

Right then.

Right right RIGHT.

Now that boring ol' normalcy has been returned, I have business which needs to be addressed.

SO LISTEN UP, PONIES.

Tomorrow, March 27th, is the SIX MONTH anniversary of this topic.

Our forest.

Our kingdom.

Our home.

As commemoration, I wanted to have the badges and signature finished by today.

But thanks to Mass Effect, I lost track of time :I

BUT, we can still go through with some of the other pieces of my celebration of the day.

Namely, tomorrow, the 27th, I would like for everyone to go the the FIRST post of the thread, Octavia's, our creator... and LIKE the post~

Hmph, at least you didn't boss me around and just said that you'd like me to do it.

You do look a little younger then when I painted you. What's going on?

Look, the only weird thing I remember is that blank spot yesterday when all the explosions were going off. It gave me a headache, but I'm fine alright? Not sure why a stranger would even care that much.

You've painted me? How? It definitely wasn't today.

*waves around his horn, conjuring an image into the air*

gallery_912_112_54113.png

...no, it wasn't today. I painted it while you were on a state visit in my castle in Germaney. So you say you just met me today, my princess?

The cutie mark, the mane colours, the coat, the eyecolour. They match perfectly.

You can remain unmoved all you want, just don't do it near me.

*waves around his horn, conjuring an image into the air*

...no, it wasn't today. I painted it while you were on a state visit in my castle in Germaney. So you say you just met me today, my princess?

*looks up at the image*

I'm not that old! But not bad if you think that's how I'm going to look in the future. Still pretty hot.