Last post wins

Irockz. You have simply proven what a great taste you have in music, so I hope you won't mind helping with something.

Tomorrow. I have my aniamtion submission. Because I was ill and because my animation are generally..uhm..bigger..in method and design they are taking time but I need to add audio. Would you happen to know a cacthy but short song. It only needs to be 10-30 seconds long or so. Just so people have something to groove on down too while my stuff is on the screen.

If it can't be short, Happen to know a way. I can "cut" it up?

I'm pretty sure fawkes has the best taste in music here (well besides myself, but nobody can top me :P)

When I first joined, Daveroth told me I had a great taste in music. Nothing can beat music from 1925-1985. I must be among the top 3 here.

Good that you already have Audacity. (B

Yes, Fish Cakes. Fan music is very nice. Dj ALex and Notacleverpony state this very well.

But I can't help but to love the more retro stuff sometimes and Irocks clearly has a good grasp on some of the more poppy, jazz , blues of the era and those are some of my favourites songs to listen too. Besides,

I'd rather do a full animation dedicated to a fan song rather than use them just for audio palce holders for my first two animations.

Plus it forces my classmates to listen to something besides heavy metal and rap.

So, you mean... What?

I just listen to anything that I enjoy. no specific genre and by no specific artist. it just so happens that most of the music is fan-remixes of songs.

I listen to some old stuff, but not a lot because I know that I'll probably hear somebody else playing whatever retro song is stuck in my head within the next week. I've never met anybody who doesn't listen to classic (not to be confused with classical) music.

I just listen to anything that I enjoy. no specific genre and by no specific artist. it just so happens that most of the music is fan-remixes of songs.

I listen to some old stuff, but not a lot because I know that I'll probably hear somebody else playing whatever retro song is stuck in my head within the next week. I've never met anybody who doesn't listen to classic (not to be confused with classical) music.

Ah, I see your point.