Last post wins

Stop ticking and CHIME ALREADY!!

SOON MY DEAR PENBY. VERY SOON NOW.

And this comes as no surprise. Like I said, i've seen MANY great ponies rise and fall; their bodies broken and shattered by the shear unadulterated madness of this thread~ :3

Hey, Fish cakes. Welcome back to the thread.

Madness?

Who, where?

I only known love since I came here. But welcome back Fawkes, I know that you and I are going to have a great time together and going to be good freinds when you have much posting capabilities. Even if I am not on the spam threads. I mostly stay on here because they let me stay in touch with the community while drawing.

The infinite wisdom of Fawkes everypony :3

because my nose is cold and my eyes are salty =^=

EDIT: what is this I quoted? it said "Wait a second, why a few days angie?" a few seconds ago

Fawkes, I have an idea for a pony solder that served discord that I may draw. Basically the idea is about ponies that become twisted when succumbing to discords rule and worship him.

I was thinking they are like normal ponies except they have no cutie mark-representing they no longer have direction-they wear a body armour across their backs that gos upwards in spines that lets them roll up in a wheel like ball and travel about. Their power is that they can defy gravity and weight dramatically-from feather to let them travel on water to heavy tons-thnaks to the blessing of discord.

But they can't walk, because that represents knowing where they are going and the start of order. The wheel formation represent never ending turmoil and change in position.

What do you think?