Last post wins

A spirit of love and chaos and... AND LIES! >:I

So..yo can't comprehend what I am. Because if I'm love then I am a stable assignable object while if I am a being of chaos which is a broad term for all thing un-predictable and using anarchic attitudes and in some cases a secondary term for evil and destruction. Yet I am also the king of lies which means all my previous and current shapes are not true..although because truth is liquid does that mean I technically have no actual true form or all my forms true.

Also, I want a crown and title.

We were the kings and queens of promise. We were the victims of ourselves. Maybe the children of a lesser god, between Heaven and Hell.

-jumps on top of Penby and pokes him-

Can I haz a snack?

Not untill you've finned all your homework and cleaned your room.

Then you can go outside any play with your friends.

Don't go trading your snack for tea cups again, you've got pleantly.

*Ruffles mane

Go on.

run off.

And one last thing.

Tell the big guy I said hi.

(Jokerrefrence.jpeg coz I can't do it from work)

Mother nature has turned against me. She served me an unpleasant surprise. A wasp in my bed hidden between sheets brought from outside...

I assure you, being bitten twice by one in your own bed not only burns as hell itself, but is at least unwelcome surprise. Your home is your fortress after all...

Mother nature has turned against me. She served me an unpleasant surprise. A wasp in my bed hidden between sheets brought from outside...

I assure you, being bitten twice by one in your own bed not only burns as hell itself, but is at least unwelcome surprise. Your home is your fortress after all...

Silly willy

wasps don't "bite" you they sting you :3