Last post wins

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.

What was it? Um um...Sorry, I've been really flustered lately while I endure the Trial of Pie. It's been brutal, and I've had to reflect and ask myself some heavy questions and really chimney thinkstorm everything.

the trial of pie? is that where you are in a pie eating contest with chopsticks?

one time my school did that and i didnt have a lunch so i joined.

i got first place!

not really. i had no idea how to use chopsticks, and the apple pie ended up being all crumbly and slippery.

i got last place. not only that, but i was almost late for my next class, which was right next to the pie place.

and my mom threw away the chopsticks.

Trial of Pie?

Does that have to do with the plethora of Pinkie Pie Apps?

Edit: Ah, you ninjad in there Rose. I too am looking for the pink prize. Besides of course loving Pinkie Pie and her antics, there's a second motivation: to prove to myself that I can create an app good enough to play as a Tier 2 or Tier 1 character. But time will tell.

oh.

well i hope you have significantly better results than me.

if you need help though, throw your dreams down the well.

take a penny and some magic,

even though your life seems tragic

you can throw all your dreams down the well

though every day the pain grows,

youll ride unicorns on rainbows

if you throw all your dreams down the well

when your life comes up hard at the seams

and youve given up all your dreams

here is just the means to make those dreams come true

no more sufferin no more sighin

no more pain and no more cryin

when you throw all your dreams down the wellll!!!

Today I crossed the bridge in The Parish campaign of Left 4 Dead 2 in under 3 minutes and 30 seconds, netting me both the Bridge Burner and Bridge Over Trebled Slaughter achievements. We just kept popping adrenaline shots and running our flanks off. We lost Coach because he set fire to the tank and got incapacitated.

no, baked bads are either bread that grows until it destroys a building or evil cupcake like things with worms.

i made the TOP greyISH and it bubbles when you mix it, and its also pretty thick.

do you think i need more honey? or marshmallows?

IM A FAILURE!!! id keep it under my bed for a week or two and see if THAT helps but my mom would find out and that wouldn't end well.

Or you'd create an evil mutant bread monster!

And I already had to fight two of them today, and i'm not in the mood to fight another. Especially getting clobbered by that giant crossaint.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.

What was it? Um um...Sorry, I've been really flustered lately while I endure the Trial of Pie. It's been brutal, and I've had to reflect and ask myself some heavy questions and really chimney thinkstorm everything.

Oh, I understand. :)

(Anime)

Just please don't make the Smooze.

(for those don't know, the Smooze was a blob like creature from the original MLP G1 movie. It's slime affected the moods of other ponies.)

Oh, and don't put aluminum foil in a microwave either.