Last post wins

Did I win? WHERE'S MY COOKIE?! :mad:

The New Lunar Republic has cookies. ALL OF THE COOKIES! Warm, soft, and gooey. You should probably, maybe, definitely join us :3

ACK! *gets slammed in the head with a Pinkie Pie launcher* TENKAN! Teeeeeenkaaaaaan... TEN-KAN!! GET RID OF THAT URSA MAJOR! Call the Great and Powerful Trixie. I heard she's good at handling that sort of thing.

This ends now! PREPARE YOUR FLANK, APP!

*charges toward App across the chaotic battlefield, my head turned down and horn pointed toward him, my hooves aflame with thunderous calamity as cyborgs are slain, flaming dragon demon-things strafe the field, and orbital friendship cannons blast everything*

*a deafening roar shatters the sound barrier in my wake, the earth beneath my hooves collapses into glass, and lightning entwines around the streak of flame as finally I slam head first into the throne with a thunderous explosive sound and blast of smoke and flame*

This ends NOW.

*in front of the throne is now a lovely little Victorian style table adorn with a tray of piping hot tea, crumpets, and various fixings* But we shall end it like a couple of real upright chaps :3

*places a tophat atop my hatless head*