Last post wins

I'd rather do that myself. I'd die the next day, but it would be a wonderful death. My hot sauce shelf needs to be restocked!

So my power was out the last day and a half because of a huge storm. It's back!

4ledaN4.gif

Except now I have to work in a few hours...

• Like 3

It was raining pretty much all day today and I finally decided it was too cold in my room, so I opened the window I had my fan in a little because I was going to take it out, and it immediately fell from the window onto the radiator. Now one of the two fans doesn't work. This is going to haunt me if the temperature cranks up like it likes to. I can deal with controlled hotness like in food, but that's different.

23 minutes ago, Rosewind said:

I've been wanting to play Nier: Automata, but the PC support is pretty abysmal.

Stuff like that annoys me to no end.
I got AoT wings of freedom on PC the other week. All the controls were in Xbone and it ran like crap. Thank god for steam refunds.  

Be sure to read up on the story of Drakengurad 1 and to an extent, 3. Despite Drakenguard being a medieval fantasy game with dragons, it is connected to the Neir universe. 
(or just watch Clepms fantastic video series on it) 

I meant Persona 4, I got mixed up heheh.

Come to think of it, I think I screwed that up too, thanks for reminding me. -_-

I wanted to shove this in a spoiler, but I'm using my phone so I don't have the icon in the tool bar, so gimme a sec while I try to work the code (got it to work after changing the theme).

I didn't get the social link with Adachi to get the ending I want. The earliest save I have is still not enough to get it to rank 6.