Last post wins

I'll add a Monokuma to the emoticon list if you find a good one for me, Symph.

I went shopping today and got some hot pot ingredients. I've always wanted to make it, but didn't want to invest in the equipment to make like, one dish. Then I realized last night I already have the equipment with my instant pot. So today I got hot pot stuff. I also found Black Black hard candies which now reside happily in my purse. Awww yiss!

You're welcome.

Images are all about perception. Sometimes you have to demonize yourself for the greater good of the group. Doing what is popular is not always right; nor what is right is not always popular. I've banned some folks that probably just needed a stern warning (some of those folks are actually welcome back on the site now -- just look at this thread!) and stand behind the others I've shown the door because of the mass upset they were causing for my community base.

Leaders in any position will always face condescension for their choices; it's the good ones that teach others the reasoning for those choices.

Thus I continue to guard the legacy of this community, even if it's not at its zenith anymore. 

And I quite enjoy our friendship here, if you want to call it that!

• Like 2

I was more pointing out the potential irony in our friendship not being enough to get you to do me a small favor like adding an emote, and this literally being a fansite for pastel ponies who value friendship above like all else. Though I do agree with everything you say and none of that was meant seriously

. My only problem is when the right decision is unpopular for poor reasoning - on the Discord server I own, it's mostly just us as friends on it, but we do get the occasional new member from the forum where some of us have linked it. After some time, we decided to add some rules. Basic stuff, no spam outside of the channel literally made for spam, no harassment-type stuff, etc. But some people, the prior owner included, thought that the rules were unnecessary and made the server too strict. Stuff like this I just don't understand honestly, there's a difference between being too strict and disallowing complete and utter chaos from taking over the server(Ironic for a Discord server). Recently one guy pointed out how only one moderator enforces the rules - not true - which makes me even more confused. Do you want rules, or do you not want rules? Sometimes you can't win, even with your friends. I'd prefer to be right even if it means not popular, but sometimes it ends up being neither.

I believe that balance is the key here. This site used to be super strict, back when it catered to a different crowd. I think it's important to get feedback from whoever is there and make sound judgments on what rules are a benefit to the community, and which are not. Sometimes you have to hardline say "This is NOT allowed. It's NOT up for debate." 

As for what the emote is, I'm not quite sure what it is. You didn't really explain it and I wasn't sure if it carried any offensive symbolism or was an in-joke somewhere. That's something I do have to consider when I add stuff like this to our site's database. I added it recently because I trust you. Take that how you will.

Here's a random out of context conversation I'm having. Actually it's in perfect context, ha.

Therian: I feel worthless

Rosie: Don't feel worthless. Your organs are worth a lot of money.
Therian: Ouch o.o lol i cant sell my organs i let u two own me lmaoooo
Rosie: I'll take the organs
Therian: Ur hgonna steal my organs and not take me? Lolol
Rosie: Well I'd technically be taking -parts- of you.
Therian: Could u not kill me plz? Lol
Rosie: Oh no no no, we'll keep you alive.
Rosie: You only need one kidney, and only half your liver.
Rosie: What kind of beast do you take me for?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1