Last post wins

So the exhaust on my truck kinda broke and was hanging like 3 inches above the ground. Spent the freezing early morning with dad helping me fix it. Oh, and I was late for work. (:

Upside is I'm home and done for the weekend. Party time. Yay.

My mood just plummeted. One of my favorite bands announced they were coming to Boston (2 hour drive for me) this July a couple days ago.

THE TICKETS ARE ALREADY SOLD OUT

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

EDIT: Okay so I called my dad and he checked it out and apparently he can get tickets. I don't know why I couldn't with the computer here but, I'm feeling a bit better now. FALSE ALARM.

So, we recently got a new family suv (Ford Expedition, for those who are strangely wondering) and I got my first ride in it today. There were some ups and downs about the trip.

The downside is that I get car sick very quickly in it. I very rarely get car sick but, for some reason it kicked in fast and didn't go away until I was in the driver's seat. Don't think I'll be taking too many rides in it from now on. The newest vehicle I own is 29 years old, so I guess I'm just not used to "good" suspension lol.

Upside to the trip was we went to a thrift store. I fed my Hotwheels addiction just a little. Didn't expect to be spending this much money today but, hey, they threw in the basket for free.

28166418_1680311155345165_20443020182967

• Like 2