Last post wins

3 hours ago, DreamyMaple said:

Kikikikikikiki!

I eagerly anticipate the continuation of this story~

Pfffttttttt...

I'm not brave.

I don't know if the story continues from there..

32 minutes ago, Rosewind said:

Good luck with the gal, if you pursue anything with that.

I'd like to... Just don't want to come off creepy or anything.  I mean, it's been 3 years since I've even had my eye out for a girl... 

2 minutes ago, SymphonicFire said:

It should. It would be one of the greatest romantic stories told.

Heh, yeah, I dunno if I'd expect something like that from me... I'm horrible at romantic things. 

This is actually a little scary.. I haven't had the hots for someone in forever (my feelings for my ex girlfriend sorta faded midway through our time together so, it has been a while) and I don't know how to deal with it haha. It's especially scary since my ex asked ME out, and not the other way around as it probably should've been... So I've never asked anyone out before in my life. Never felt rejection..

Yeah, scary.

I'd give you advice, but all I know is from anime and manga...not the best source of information.

BUT! I did here, if two people stare into each other's eyes for 8 seconds, they fall in love.

Squuuueeee~! :catbug: 

Haha, I was going to say, from the anime I've watched... 

Yeah, I'm not taking any tips from it.

Sheesh, only 8 seconds? I wish that was the case...

23 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Haha, I was going to say, from the anime I've watched... 

Yeah, I'm not taking any tips from it.

Sheesh, only 8 seconds? I wish that was the case...

Really? I find 8 seconds to be long and awkward XDD

I could never hold eye contact with someone I was interested in for more than 4.

38 minutes ago, SymphonicFire said:

Really? I find 8 seconds to be long and awkward XDD

I could never hold eye contact with someone I was interested in for more than 4.

I guess at that moment it's long and awkward but, if it means falling in love... Isn't it kinda worth it?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Rosewind said:

Top question you should be asking yourself: "Is she actually single?" 

That's gone through my head quite a bit..

No, getting myself arrested won't do.. 

Eeergh this sucks... I don't like having feelings..

5 minutes ago, Rocky said:

This is super cute.

Don't worry, Senpai will be here to record.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rocky said:

Ditto lol. 

But come on! You gotta be willing to get arrested for love! How else is she gonna know you're serious!

19 minutes ago, DreamyMaple said:

Ditto lol. 

But come on! You gotta be willing to get arrested for love! How else is she gonna know you're serious!

I think it might come off as seriously unstable.. 

Heh  @SymphonicFire you're really into this, aren't you?

I won't be able to get myself to talk to her again. I'm scared I'll seem like I'm trying too hard or something... I mean, I don't want to just start showing up there all creepy like and stuff.. I don't want to eat Mexican food all the time and if I don't order something then it'll be really creepy and obvious. I know I could just order a drink but she doesn't work the bar. Then what if she's already with someone? If not, I'm sure so many guys are trying to get with her and it's just uuuggghhhh

I want to forget I even went to the restaurant last night.  x.x

22 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Heh  @SymphonicFire you're really into this, aren't you?

Normies are adorable, so I'm blushing like a perverted old man even though I'm the complete opposite of that while I read your posts.

:kissy:

22 minutes ago, Rocky said:

I won't be able to get myself to talk to her again. I'm scared I'll seem like I'm trying too hard or something... I mean, I don't want to just start showing up there all creepy like and stuff.. I don't want to eat Mexican food all the time and if I don't order something then it'll be really creepy and obvious. I know I could just order a drink but she doesn't work the bar. Then what if she's already with someone? If not, I'm sure so many guys are trying to get with her and it's just uuuggghhhh

I want to forget I even went to the restaurant last night.  x.x

THERE IT IS! EPISODE ONE! 

Senpai thinks you shouldn't try to be a regular. Mexican food is not great for the stomach if eaten very often. 

If you do end up confessing, it doesn't matter if she accepts or rejects it, you'll be on her mind for the entire day. <3 

Don't ask where that is from...I forgot. You can bet your butt it's from an anime though huehue.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

Normies are adorable, so I'm blushing like a perverted old man even though I'm the complete opposite of that while I read your posts.

:kissy:

THERE IT IS! EPISODE ONE! 

Senpai thinks you shouldn't try to be a regular. Mexican food is not great for the stomach if eaten very often. 

If you do end up confessing, it doesn't matter if she accepts or rejects it, you'll be on her mind for the entire day. <3 

Don't ask where that is from...I forgot. You can bet your butt it's from an anime though huehue.

Sheesh what. I don't know how I feel about any of this haha. Wait, you're the complete opposite? So you're a non-perverted young girl who isn't blushing?

6 hours ago, Tenkan said:

I personally wouldn't let her know you fancy her until you know she's available.

Of course. Baby steps, if I do take any steps at all with this..