Last post wins

I got'chu. Don't wanna come off like a creepy stalkerish type? Don't act like one. In fact, act normal. I love guys that are secure and don't seem like they're on trial when they're attempting normal conversation.

Next time you're there, if she's working, ask her what she's into. Most women will detect the interest and will bring up the SO in conversation to let you know she's not looking or available. "So what do you like to do outside of work?" "My boyfriend and I like to go hiking."

This conversation goes both ways. Her response can tell you a lot without words. If she replies with "Oh, I'm taking care of my three kids and work 15 hours a day. I hate my life." Well, there you go.

Or...just don't do anything and hope you'll run into someone you connect with before you're pushing up daisies. Only frequent interactions will blossom friendship, and only from friendship can you grow a proper relationship.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Rosewind said:

I got'chu. Don't wanna come off like a creepy stalkerish type? Don't act like one. In fact, act normal. I love guys that are secure and don't seem like they're on trial when they're attempting normal conversation.

Next time you're there, if she's working, ask her what she's into. Most women will detect the interest and will bring up the SO in conversation to let you know she's not looking or available. "So what do you like to do outside of work?" "My boyfriend and I like to go hiking."

This conversation goes both ways. Her response can tell you a lot without words. If she replies with "Oh, I'm taking care of my three kids and work 15 hours a day. I hate my life." Well, there you go.

Or...just don't do anything and hope you'll run into someone you connect with before you're pushing up daisies. Only frequent interactions will blossom friendship, and only from friendship can you grow a proper relationship.

I see what you mean. I'm sure she would let on early if she was already in a relationship. I am pretty good at hiding emotions... I mean, that changes sometimes when a girl I am into is involved.  One thing I think of is what if she does reply with "My boyfriend and I blank blank"? I mean, it might get really awkward since she'll obviously know I am interested and she'll have basically just said no. I don't know if I'd know how to react to that..

Life is filled with awkward situations. You just gotta embrace it for what it is, but it beats not knowing, am I right?

Going for it is usually awkward, in a certain point of view, but it's only awkward if you think it is.

My neighbor says it's awkward when I park my massive tank in front of his driveway, but to that I say, it ain't awkward because he should shut up and he's a dumbo guy who's just jealous.

• Haha 1

MW2 was a broken mess.
That combo let you infinite sprint around the map with super fast and super far melee. 
On some game modes you could get around 50 kills in a single life.
After a while I realised how unbalanced the whole game was an swore off all CoD games.
Haven't touched one in 7 years now.