Last post wins

28 minutes ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

Where's your last post if you're the winner

Oh, you're going there, huh? You really wanna do this?! 

It was glorious. They all saw it. Ol' Rusty on the hill. The wind bellowing through the fields as ponies from East to West witnessed the awesome might of my Last Post.

I'd commission for an artist's rendition of what really happened. 

Those of you not in the know...

Some time ago during the halcyon days, things worked differently. The wind blew differently, the sky was a different color; even the rustle of the fallen leaves was an aubade of serenity. Animals and ponies lived together in respectful harmony. Protecting this balance were the Wolf Parents, who sought to unite the different creatures together in an embrace of everlasting love and friendship. Other creatures, bittered by the lack of change and wiles of the playful wildlife, wanted to destroy everything.

Too many creatures converged here at once, this locus of magical energy, and threatened to sunder the rest of the world. Fearing for the worst, this place was put in magical stasis for a long time, until such a time as things could settle. The Wolf Mother and Father decided to watch and protect this world until that time had come, bringing balance back to the land. Things grew quieter, but things did change, some would argue for the better. One day, the two wolves decided to release their hold on this place, and the once-last post became the not-last post. The Wolf Mother revived some of the fallen, and even became friends with them, challenging a different cycle for all to enjoy.

And that's how LPW was made.

• Haha 1
  • Surprised 1
19 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

#DinoLivesMatter

Tell that to the giant met----

10 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

Image result for ace attorney objection

Badgering the witness.

Hey, Dino-bro is badgering me, she weren't even there!

4 hours ago, Rocky said:

Okay, Tenkan thinks he's won, everyone else thinks he hasn't...

Can't we all just meet in the middle and say he hasn't?

Rocky, I honestly thought you were the coolest dude in town, but now...I don't know what to believe anymore...

If this goes through, it may effect our diplomatic relations.

6 minutes ago, Rosewind said:

Okay, the users have spoken.

1 hour ago, Tenkan said:

Rocky, I honestly thought you were the coolest dude in town, but now...I don't know what to believe anymore...

If this goes through, it may effect our diplomatic relations.

Hey, you can still think I'm cool! I'm just that friend that cares so much about you that they're 100% honest all the time. Even when it hurts..

I'm on your side. I want you to win but, you and me both know that you haven't arrived yet..