Dead Pony in the Envelope 3

I'm glad everypony is having fun with this game! And I'll keep going until you all beg me to stop! Here's thread 3! Here's the rules!

• I think of a dead person of repute, which is done already. They could be anyone that most people have likely heard of.
  • You will guess who they are! But how will you know without clues?
  • You will ask me a yes-or-no question, to which I will answer truthfully. You may ask as many times as you like! But only one question per post, and let somepony else ask before you chime in again.
  • In your post, you can also take a guess at who I'm thinking! Same restrictions as before.
  • After a while, if you ponyfolk aren't on the right track, I will offer a clue to steer you in the right direction!
  • Victory wins you a place in my signature, to bask in internet glory.

And that's it. I have my selection. Ready? Set? GO!

Is it... Louis Pasteur?

winner-win.jpg

I KNEW the milk clue would make things too easy! Star Trek referenced TNG, in which there was a ship labeled the USS Pastuer and Tyhpoid is the disease that killed most of his children, inspiring him to try and find a cure. Excellent work though! Enjoy being in my signature.

• Like 1

The Star Trek clue completely threw me (mostly because I've never followed the franchise). :sleep:

I was actually considering asking if he was famous for something scientific before that too...