Sup bronies

the Dapper Pony

Another newbie to the forums here, I'm dapperPony, or DP if you like. Been a part of the fandom for a few months now, and so far it's been pretty great. I have yet to meet a brony who isn't awesome :)

Lets see, a little about myself. I'm Australian, and something of an artist - I draw humanized genderbent fanart at mspachan and deviantart, and have recently started actually drawing ponies, mostly cause they're fun for doodling, and I cant be in any fandom for too long without wanting to design OCs, haha. Also I really like AUs. A lot.

I found out about this place because I'm a member of the MLP genderswap group on Deviantart and they had a link to this forum on the announcement for the contest, and it seemed like a pretty cool place.

That's about all I have to say about myself, so I guess I'll just finish this post up. I look forward to getting to know you all :)

• Like 1

Yeah, we all have a tendency to be awesome. That makes you awesome for noticing that. But you would have become awesome as soon as you became a brony. So your awesome for noticing that were awesome because you knew our awesomeness from being awesome because you're a brony. Excuse me, I need to go write out a spread sheet.

Welcome to Canterlot. :D

• Like 1

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

I certainly MUST agree with Whiplash here.

I absolutely LOVE that avatar :3

Whazat? A genderbent humanoid Twilight? He looks so perky and full of wonder.

I LOVE IT.

Welcome to the royal city, my dear Dapper Pony!~

Tenkan; thanks! I'm sure I will! :)

Whiplash; oh, awesome. Welcome to Canterlot, dude :) thank you!

Fawkes; ehehe, thank you! And that is indeed what it is! I based the design - as I do most of my human gendetbent designs, on Trotsworths Colt ones, if you know them. He's pretty rad.

Can I just say I love you're avatar too? Discord is the best.

Vulpinestar; haha, very true :P thanks!

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

We've got many different things to do here, from the random chitchat and chattertalk, to out and out Roleplay! We do encourage you to explore and settle in, find your own little place here. Perhaps you draw? We have a section for art! We also have a Gallery! Do you write? We'd love to see your fanfics, stories and lore! There's a section for that! And if you're into the Roleplay, well, then you came to the right place! Compose music? We'd love to hear it!